Preparing your trip to Munich: advices & hints - things to do and to obey
1. Munich is visited by particularly many travelers during the famous Oktoberfest. Every year, the third Saturday of October is the most solemn and joyful day for both citizens and visitors.
2. Fans of nightlife are recommended to choose the clubs that are located on Schwabing Street. This is the place where usually take place the most popular performances of musicians, and visitors can always expect truly interesting entertainments.
3. Car rentals in Munich are rather expensive. The underground remains the most economical and reasonable way to move around the city. There are also a huge number of suburban trains.
4. Viktualienmarkt market is simply the best place for purchasing products. Here you can buy absolutely any product, including rare and exotic types of seafood and fruits. If you need souvenirs, the best place to search for them is the historic city center. The majority of souvenir shops are concentrated here.
6. When you go shopping, it is better to bring more cash money with you. Not all shopping malls accept credit cards.
7. When you go for a walk, it is recommended to take a copy of identity card or a hotel card with you.
Munich is one of the richest and most expensive cities in Europe. It was founded in 1158 by Henry the Lion, the Duke of Saxony and Bavaria. Since 1806 Munich has been the capital of Bavaria. … Open
9. Many bars do not just offer to enjoy the best types of beers, but also offer good dinners. Prices for many dishes in bars and pubs are much less comparing to restaurants.
Preparing your trip to Munich: advices & hints - things to do and to obey You can re-publish this content with mandatory attribution: direct and active hyperlink to www.orangesmile.com.
What to visit being in Munich - unique sights
Football BridgeFrom the series “The Most Unusual and Strange Bridges on Earth”
Check on the map: Distance from Munich center - 0.7 km.The waterproof high-strength material was used as the main decorative element in the construction of the bridge. The original 'football bridge' is bilateral. The drivers driving on the highway can see the legendary goalkeeper 'from the back' and 'from the face'. Oliver Kahn personally participated in the formation of the unusual bridge. He had to participate in a long and complicated photo shoot, during which the exclusive photos of the football player were taken in necessary poses, which were later used for the design of the bridge. … Read further
City tours, excursions and tickets in Munich and surroundings
Photos of Munich
Travelling to Munich - advices and tips. What should be provisioned in advance, the rules you might want to follow, and the things you better avoid doing in Munich. We help you to make your trip smooth and easy, with no unexpected surprises.