Preparing your trip to Dachau: advices & hints - things to do and to obey
1. The main pride of Dachau is Bavarian beer, which all travelers strive to try. When choosing a bar, vacationers should be especially careful. Avoid recently opened restaurants and street cafes, which are found literally on every street. The best option is to spend time in one of the modest bars that have long won the trust of locals.
2. When visiting gastronomic institutions, one should take into account one important feature. At the entrance to any restaurant or bar, it is customary to greet all those present and wish them a good meal. Such a greeting should certainly be responded appropriately.
3. Local people are quite wary about foreigners, having a bit of distrust towards them. However, it's quite easy to get in good with the townspeople - just learn a few phrases in their native language and behave politely when communicating.
4. One of the most popular forms of transport is the bicycle, which is often used by children and old people. A two-wheeler can be rented from one of the many rental points. The longer the rental period, the lower the price is.
6. Before visiting foreign friends, be sure to stock up on small gifts for the hosts. Small souvenirs, good alcohol or flowers would be appropriate. Exchanging modest gifts with new friends is also appreciated, being considered a sign of good manners.
7. One of the most important elements of communication is a handshake. Keep in mind that both men and women should be greeted with a handshake. Locals are very punctual, so being late for a meeting can be a serious reason for resentment.
Dachau is a beautiful historic town, the first mention of which dates back to the 8th century. The city is widely known for the tragic events that occurred here in 1933. Opponents of the … Open
9. Almost every museum has at least one day a week when the entrance is free. Visitors to the city can learn about special events and the most popular tours at any travel agency.
10. Despite the fact that Dachau is a relatively small city, the layout of its streets is quite confusing. To make your traveling easier and even more comfortable, it's recommended to buy a city map.
Preparing your trip to Dachau: advices & hints - things to do and to obey You can re-publish this content with mandatory attribution: direct and active hyperlink to www.orangesmile.com.
What to visit being in Dachau - unique sights
Football BridgeFrom the series “The Most Unusual and Strange Bridges on Earth”
Check on the map: Distance from Dachau center - 18.2 km.The waterproof high-strength material was used as the main decorative element in the construction of the bridge. The original 'football bridge' is bilateral. The drivers driving on the highway can see the legendary goalkeeper 'from the back' and 'from the face'. Oliver Kahn personally participated in the formation of the unusual bridge. He had to participate in a long and complicated photo shoot, during which the exclusive photos of the football player were taken in necessary poses, which were later used for the design of the bridge. … Read further
City tours, excursions and tickets in Dachau and surroundings
Photos of Dachau
Travelling to Dachau - advices and tips. What should be provisioned in advance, the rules you might want to follow, and the things you better avoid doing in Dachau. We help you to make your trip smooth and easy, with no unexpected surprises.