Preparing your trip to Munster: advices & hints - things to do and to obey
1. The most popular means of transport among local people is a bicycle. Travelers also have a chance to rent a bicycle in one of the numerous rental centers. The most profitable rates and rental terms are offered in Canu Camp and Radstation Münster Hundt KG rental centers. Tourists should better get a city map with marked cycling routes in one of the tourist information offices.
2. The most popular means of public transport is still a bus. The buses cruise the streets of the city day and night. However at night (after 23. 00) the buses run in rather long intervals thus one should not plan distant trips in the evening.
3. Taxi service is available day and night. A taxi car is recommended to be taken from special taxi parking lots located in close vicinity to hotels and restaurants.
4. Muenster is considered to be a rather rainy city as rains are rather frequent there regardless of the season of the year. However the rains are rather short that is why the weather will not disrupt city exploration or interrupt the vacation of tourists in any way. Setting off to a walking tour one should take an umbrella and for a cycling tour one will need a waterproof overcoat.
6. The city offers a great variety of attractive restaurants and pubs. Prudent tourists should give preference to the remote from the city center eating establishments as in this case one will find the most attractive pricing.
7. Choosing a restaurant, tourists should keep tracking of the eating preferences of local people. If an eating house is avoided by local folks then the restaurant has gained bad repute or features rather high price tags. Tips are a must in all gastronomy establishments of the city. The amount of tips depends on the level of the establishment and lies within 5 to 15% of the total sum of the bill.
The history of this city enumerates over 1,200 years. This is one of the most beautiful and attractive tourist towns of Germany. Here you will find both modern buildings and ancient medieval … Open
9. One should not keep valuables, precious things and large amounts of cash by oneself unless necessary. Upscale large restaurants, shopping centers and supermarkets accept international credit cards meanwhile cash will be in use at the markets and private shops and boutiques.
Preparing your trip to Munster: advices & hints - things to do and to obey You can re-publish this content with mandatory attribution: direct and active hyperlink to www.orangesmile.com.
What to visit being in Munster - unique sights
Roombeek StreetFrom the series “Top 13 Most Fantastic and Colorful Streets and Quarters”
Check on the map: Distance from Munster center - 59.3 km.For locals, the Memory Stream is a reminder about the tragic events of 2000, when 23 people died. The monument was created in memory of the tragic event. A beautiful park, where the locals love to relax, serves as a commemoration place too. Not only popular shops, but also some modern cultural centers, where amazing activities are held every week, can be found on one of the most original Dutch streets today. … Read further
Zeche ZollvereinFrom the series “The Scariest Mines in the World”
Check on the map: Distance from Munster center - 66.2 km.Coal mining has been conducted in the mines until 1986, until the field was completely exhausted. However, it was decided not to close it. Currently, extensive underground tunnels and old factories house interesting thematic museums, and desert tunnels attract curious tourists no less than the halls with unique exhibits. … Read further
Photos of Munster
Travelling to Munster - advices and tips. What should be provisioned in advance, the rules you might want to follow, and the things you better avoid doing in Munster. We help you to make your trip smooth and easy, with no unexpected surprises.