Preparing your trip to Rimini: advices & hints - things to do and to obey
1. The city features a well developed railway system. Trains running to neighboring towns depart several times a day, so tourists have an opportunity to explore the nearest suburbs.
2. The hottest months of the year are July and August with an average temperature being about 28®C. The peak of the tourist season falls within summer months, as during the season the resort holds several exciting festivals.
3. The system of public transportation is represented with trams and buses, which are running from the early morning till the late evening. The city practices entire tickets being valid for traveling by any city transport. The entire tickets are sold in every tobacco or newspaper stalls or can be bought directly from a driver. One should keep in mind that buying a ticket from a driver will turn more expensive than buying it in advance.
4. A bicycle is a popular means of transportation among local residents and city guests. One can rent a bicycle in one of the renting centers. A day rent of a bicycle will cost about 10-15 Euro, in case of a longer rent term the daily rates will be lower.
6. An optimum way to pay for purchases and services is national currency. Currency exchange service is rendered in banks and private exchange offices. Usual working schedule of local banks is from 9 am or earlier till 4 pm, some banks have a short lunch break throughout the day.
7. Shops commonly serve customers from 10:00 till 20:00, some of the shops can have a short lunch break in schedule. The best season to visit the resort for shopping addicts is July or February as most of big shopping centers start grand sales giving a chance to buy goods at 50% reduced price.
Your active city break in Rimini. Attractions, recreation and entertainment - best places to spend your day and night here
Rimini is popular holiday destination for beach leisure enthusiasts and shopping addicts. The resort accumulates lots of night clubs and dance floors as well as entertainment centers being … Open
9. The resort features free and paid beaches. All the beach equipment and gears are commonly paid on free beaches. In general free beaches are as good as paid beach areas featuring the same facilities for leisure and rest and high quality equipment.
Preparing your trip to Rimini: advices & hints - things to do and to obey You can re-publish this content with mandatory attribution: direct and active hyperlink to www.orangesmile.com.
What to visit being in Rimini - unique sights
Guaita TowerFrom the series “Amazing Ancient Fortresses Preserved to This Day”
Check on the map: Distance from Rimini center - 16.8 km.Many tourists visit the historical sight not only to look at the unique century-old architecture, but also to appreciate the excellent panorama of the tiny state. From Italian, the name of the Guaita tower is translated as 'the first tower'. By the year 1475 he had preserved the original form. Since the end of the 15th century and over the course of the 200 years, the gymnast was almost constantly rebuilt. The prison built as a prison has preserved this dark status until 1970 and is therefore considered one of the oldest prisons in the world. Today, the castle is fully equipped for tourist purposes. On the top of the tower are the excellent viewing platforms. … Read further
Italia in MiniatureFrom the series “Famous Miniature Museums of Architectural Objects and Cities”
Check on the map: Distance from Rimini center - 5.7 km.One of the most complex and beautiful is the model of St. Peter's Cathedral, over the creation of which six masters worked for 200 days. Four masters worked on the layout of the Tower of Pisa, it took them 6 months to create it. Some of the presented layouts are interactive, which makes an excursion even more interesting. On the territory of the park were laid mini-railways, and incredibly beautiful bonsai trees complement the landscape. … Read further
Photos of Rimini
Travelling to Rimini - advices and tips. What should be provisioned in advance, the rules you might want to follow, and the things you better avoid doing in Rimini. We help you to make your trip smooth and easy, with no unexpected surprises.