Preparing your trip to Mallorca: advices & hints - things to do and to obey
1. The heat of the tourist season on the island is considered to be from the beginning of July till the middle of September. This period features hot sunny weather tuning the travelers for beach rest. The season of rains is considered to be from the end of September till November however the rains are rather occasional and short.
2. Travelers should be backed up with sun protective creams and sprays as the risk of getting a sun burn is rather high even during a city tour. Beach recreation should also be considerable and one should keep to certain preventive measures. During sun bathing a hat is a must have as it will prevent a heat stroke.
3. The island features different hotels and inns of different pricing. As a rule the most expensive hotels are located in the capital of the island. Prudent tourists prefer settling in the suburbs of Palma or in the neighboring cities and pay visits to the capital for touring and hiking.
4. Among the gastronomy establishments one will find as upscale restaurants so small budgetary cafes. The small cafes offer the most attractive pricing meanwhile preserving the highest quality of the served dishes which deserve the highest praise.
6. The main means of public transportation on Majorca island is a bus. The trip is paid directly to a bus driver. The payment should be made on the entrance to a bus. The cost of a trip depends on its length. That is why one should indicate the final destination of a trip.
7. Any of the tobacco shops or news stalls sells the bus pass tickets. One will manage to save up to 50% of costs. As a rule the pass card covers 10 trips and costs about 8 Euro.
Majorca is one of the most popular tourist destinations of the world. Despite the heavy foreign travelers’ traffic and peculiar to upscale health resorts buzz and rush Majorca has … Open
9. Drivers should take into account that large cities lack free parking lots. In this case one may try underground parking lots as well as paid parking service.
Preparing your trip to Mallorca: advices & hints - things to do and to obey You can re-publish this content with mandatory attribution: direct and active hyperlink to www.orangesmile.com.
City tours, excursions and tickets in Mallorca and surroundings
Spain: travelling advices9. Catalonia residents do not consider themselves to be Spanish. They speak Catalan and call themselves Catalans. Multinationality is an important feature of Spain, and therefore its culture and peoples must be treated with special attitude.
10. You can travel around Spain in 3 ways - by bus, train or plane. Far distances, including Madrid to Sevilla, are recommended to be done by plane. Domestic airlines offer low prices.
11. You can safely walk on the streets of Spain both during the day and night. Spaniards are active in the evening and night, so the streets are almost always crowded.
12.All the beaches of the country are free, but you have to pay for sunbeds. … Open
Photos of Mallorca
Travelling to Mallorca - advices and tips. What should be provisioned in advance, the rules you might want to follow, and the things you better avoid doing in Mallorca. We help you to make your trip smooth and easy, with no unexpected surprises.