Preparing your trip to Palma de Mallorca: advices & hints - things to do and to obey
1. Palma de Mallorca offers its guests buses and underground as main means of city transport. A cost of a trip by underground will be about 1Euro meanwhile a cost of a trip by bus will depend on the distance of a trip. The average cost of a bust trip will be about 1.3Euro. A taxi is another convenient way to cruise the city of Palme de Mallorca however a cost of a trip should be negotiated in advance.
2. The optimum way to pay for goods and services is national currency. Currency can be exchanged in one of the local banks or private currency exchange offices. The most profitable exchange rates are offered in banks meanwhile the private offices may charge high transaction fees.
3. Even though tap water is harmless for health it is not recommended to drink it and to use it for cooking as this can worsen the process of acclimation. One should use only bottled water for cooking. This can be bought in any super market or a grocery store.
4. Tourists should keep bright lookout and keep to the elementary safety rules during the journey. One should not set off to the remote from the city center areas alone. Travelers should not leave private things unwatched. In public places tourists should be watchful of pickpockets. Tourists should deny any services offered by individuals no matter how tempting the offer may seem.
6. Smoking in public places is banned. That is why smoking tourists should pay attention to prohibitory signs. In close vicinity to all public institutions tourists will find designated smoking areas.
7. Tourists who will need to make inter-city and international calls should better use street call boxes. The boxes accept special cards which can be bought in news stalls and from newspaper retailers. In this case one will get the most profitable rates for calls.
Local cuisine of Palma de Mallorca features great diversity of mouth wetting dishes. Original treats made of sea foods and vegetables are in the heart of ethnic menu. The most popular … Open
Preparing your trip to Palma de Mallorca: advices & hints - things to do and to obey You can re-publish this content with mandatory attribution: direct and active hyperlink to www.orangesmile.com.
Spain: travelling advices9. Catalonia residents do not consider themselves to be Spanish. They speak Catalan and call themselves Catalans. Multinationality is an important feature of Spain, and therefore its culture and peoples must be treated with special attitude.
10. You can travel around Spain in 3 ways - by bus, train or plane. Far distances, including Madrid to Sevilla, are recommended to be done by plane. Domestic airlines offer low prices.
11. You can safely walk on the streets of Spain both during the day and night. Spaniards are active in the evening and night, so the streets are almost always crowded.
12.All the beaches of the country are free, but you have to pay for sunbeds. … Open
Photos of Palma de Mallorca
Travelling to Palma de Mallorca - advices and tips. What should be provisioned in advance, the rules you might want to follow, and the things you better avoid doing in Palma de Mallorca. We help you to make your trip smooth and easy, with no unexpected surprises.