Preparing your trip to Ibiza: advices & hints - things to do and to obey
1. The period from May to October is considered the peak season as these months are distinguished by the most favorable weather. Travellers who decide to go to Ibiza in summer should take care of bookings in advance as there will be not many free rooms in hotels of Ibiza in summer.
2. All major beaches are equipped with sports equipment hiring offices. In addition to this, travelers are welcome to rent canoes, boats, pedal boats and other types of water vehicles.
3. Fans of shopping should remember that the prices on various products in local stores are quite high. Santa Eulalia town is simply the best place to shop for souvenirs. The town is located near the capital. Ibiza is famous for its designer clothes stores that feature a huge range of fashion accessories and club outfits.
4. Do not forget to take the local currency when you go shopping. Currency can be exchanged in any bank or private exchange office. When going to a market, tourists are recommended to take plenty of money in small denominations as this way it will be easier to pay to sellers.
6. Water transport is no less popular, but the cost of travel on boats and cutters is much higher. Water transport will be very convenient for travellers who want to visit different beaches or just make a walk along the coast.
7. Tourists who want to rent a car will need a driving license of the international standard, as well as a credit card with the required amount of collateral in the account. Drivers whose driving experience is less than a year and people under 21 may be refused to rent a car.
Foreign travelers who are used to fast and stressful lifestyle may consider the indigenous people somewhat slow. It seems that nothing can disturb the atmosphere of harmony and tranquility … Open
9. In some restaurants and bars tips estimate 10% of the total order. Only some luxury establishments include service fees in their bills.
Preparing your trip to Ibiza: advices & hints - things to do and to obey You can re-publish this content with mandatory attribution: direct and active hyperlink to www.orangesmile.com.
What to visit being in Ibiza - unique sights
Hacienda Na Xamena PoolFrom the series “The Most Amazing Swimming Pools in the World”
Check on the map: Distance from Ibiza center - 19.2 km.The sides of the pools imitate the reefs, and interesting decorative stone jewelry complete the composition. When you look at this pool, it feels like it is a part of a beautiful coast. During the water procedures, vacationers can enjoy the sea panorama and the surrounding hills covered with dense vegetation. Near the pools, there are beautiful wooden terraces, surrounded by dense greenery. This hotel has created the ideal conditions for a serene relaxation. … Read further
City tours, excursions and tickets in Ibiza and surroundings
Photos of Ibiza
Travelling to Ibiza - advices and tips. What should be provisioned in advance, the rules you might want to follow, and the things you better avoid doing in Ibiza. We help you to make your trip smooth and easy, with no unexpected surprises.