You can specify required rental date and time, vehicle category, pick-up/return location criteria in the orange form. In case your return location is different from the pick-up location, check the box 'Different Drop Off Location?'.
The preset location address: Palma Airport, Palma, Palma, Spain, area 'Mallorca - Airport'.
Alteration of the current rental location can be performed in three ways:
- by entering your desired destination in the 'Pick-up' field;
- by following the links to location pages shown below;
- by using the Mallorca interactive map on the left.
Car hire system OrangeSmile.com offers vehicles for rent at the rental location 'Mallorca - Airport'. We carefully maintain largest up-to-date database with actual offers from most of the rental suppliers in Spain. Due to this, we are able to find the best and cheapest rental options for your specified location and dates.
Reservation can be done in three fast and simple steps - search by your dates and location in Spain, select a car, and input your personal data. Upon reception of your order, we will send you a confirmation voucher by email. Before completing your reservation, please check the rental conditions of the selected car carefully.
Upon arrival to the 'Mallorca - Airport' rental office, please provide your confirmation voucher, driving license and credit card to an officer. The credit card is required for payment and deposit. The deposit amount is usually equivalent to the amount of the largest insurance franchise specified in your voucher.
Before leaving the office at the pick-up time, verify the invoice issued by the officer and compare the invoice data with the data in your voucher!
Car pick-up: inspect the car body, wheels, windows and interior for chips, scratches, dents and other defects. Validate that all found defects are described in your rental document.
We wish you a great driving experience on the roads of Mallorca!
1. The heat of the tourist season on the island is considered to be from the beginning of July till the middle of September. This period features hot sunny weather tuning the travelers for beach rest. The season of rains is considered to be from the end of September till November however the rains are rather occasional and short.
2. Travelers should be backed up with sun protective creams and sprays as the risk of getting a sun burn is rather high even during a city tour. Beach recreation should also be considerable and one should keep to certain preventive measures. During sun bathing a hat is a must have as it will prevent a heat stroke.
3. The island features different hotels and inns of different pricing. As a rule the most expensive hotels are located in the capital of the island. Prudent tourists prefer settling in the suburbs of Palma or in the neighboring cities and pay visits to the capital for touring and hiking.
4. Among the gastronomy establishments one will find as upscale restaurants so small budgetary cafes. The small cafes offer the most attractive pricing meanwhile preserving the highest quality of the served dishes which deserve the highest praise.
5. Travelers should take into account that local people like to eat rather late. Thus, local restaurants start serving suppers not until 21.00. Good restaurant service should be rewarded with tips. 10-15% will be quite enough. In small restaurants and cafes one can just round up the bill till any acceptable sum.
Read further: Mallorca city guide
This article about Mallorca is written by the orangesmile.com editorial team and is protected by the copyright law. The article can only be re-used with a direct link to www.orangesmile.com