Preparing your trip to Benidorm: advices & hints - things to do and to obey
1. The majority of shops in Benidorm are open from 10:00 to 21:00. Some shopping centers may be closed during a working day for a lunch break. Fans of shopping should keep in mind that in Benidorm low price of goods is usually the indication of its poor quality. The travellers, who want to save money on purchasing souvenirs, are recommended to go to Cala de Finestrat market, which is open on Fridays.
2. CARREFOUR supermarket is the best place to purchase food. It works every day including weekends and lunch breaks. The shopping center is distinguished not only by the largest choice of products, but also by very attractive prices.
3. In many luxury or famous restaurants high cost of dishes is not always a sign of their special taste. As a rule, travellers pay more for the name of the restaurant and its luxury decoration. While selecting a place to eat, tourists are better to keep an eye on the local residents. The more visitors a restaurant or a café has, the higher is the quality of its dishes.
4. Do not forget to leave tips in the restaurants. As a rule, the size of tips ranges from 10% to 15% of the total bill. In some facilities service charge may be already included in the bill.
6. You may also find special booths for phone conversations in large shopping complexes. These phones are usually marked with the sign «telefonos publicos». In this case the cost of a telephone call will be calculated after you finish it.
7. Public transport system is well-developed in Benidorm. Buses usually run around the city from 6:00 to 22:00. Some routes work even at night. During the day the cost of a ride estimates 1.25 Euros; the cost may be a bit higher at night.
Benidorm will attract not only fans of beach rest, but also fans of exciting excursions. Its territory is the location of a huge number of historical monuments. Here are opened numerous … Open
9. Renting a car is permitted only to people who have driver's licenses of international class. You driving experience must be at least a year.
Preparing your trip to Benidorm: advices & hints - things to do and to obey You can re-publish this content with mandatory attribution: direct and active hyperlink to www.orangesmile.com.
City tours, excursions and tickets in Benidorm and surroundings
Spain: travelling advices2. It is more convenient to move around the cities on subway. It costs less and passengers don't have to stop in traffic jams. It’s better to walk short distances, so you'd get acquainted with the architecture and features of each city.
3. If you rent a car, you should be very careful. Spaniards do not always follow the rules of the road; they are in no hurry and are quite unpredictable while driving. They often forget to turn the signal while switching lanes.
4. Spaniards are sociable people. They are not accustomed to ride in the subway or bus in silence. There are stormy discussion of news, politics or even just the weather among unfamiliar people. Tourists, who first encountered such a lively conversation, can easily enter into communication.
5. Spaniards gesticulate very actively and in the process of communication can unconsciously touch the interlocutor with their hands, even if they see a person for the first time. Such gestures do not have any undertone, and therefore it is worth not paying attention to them. … Open
Photos of Benidorm
Travelling to Benidorm - advices and tips. What should be provisioned in advance, the rules you might want to follow, and the things you better avoid doing in Benidorm. We help you to make your trip smooth and easy, with no unexpected surprises.