To check our actual offers in Benidorm, please use the orange form on the left side. Just enter the desired dates and time, pick-up location, your age and country of residence.
You may also choose a rental location in Benidorm in three ways:
- enter Benidorm into the left search form;
- use the interactive map below (FF or Opera);
- use the links below.
Low prices. OrangeSmile.com offers car reservation service in Benidorm on the best-rate-guarantee basis, since we work with car suppliers directly. For your dates in Benidorm, we select and present the best ever possible rental offers.
Our car rental process contains 3 simple steps: (1) search for available cars for your dates in Benidorm; (2) select your car type; and (3) fill in the booking forms. When your booking in Benidorm is completed, you will receive our confirmation voucher to your email address. Your reservation in Benidorm should be confirmed by a valid credit card. During the booking process, please check your rental conditions.
To pick up your car at the rental point in Benidorm, you need to provide our confirmation voucher, your driving license and a valid credit card. A credit card is necessary for a deposit. In Benidorm, the deposit amount depends on the age of the driver and a type of the rented vehicle.
The final payment in Benidorm is normally performed at the pick-up point. Our car hire points in Benidorm accept VISA, MasterCard, etc - please check your rental conditions.
At the pick-up point in Benidorm, please read the handling manual and check the car for present defects.
OrangeSmile.com wishes you a pleasant journey to Benidorm!
1. The majority of shops in Benidorm are open from 10:00 to 21:00. Some shopping centers may be closed during a working day for a lunch break. Fans of shopping should keep in mind that in Benidorm low price of goods is usually the indication of its poor quality. The travellers, who want to save money on purchasing souvenirs, are recommended to go to Cala de Finestrat market, which is open on Fridays.
2. CARREFOUR supermarket is the best place to purchase food. It works every day including weekends and lunch breaks. The shopping center is distinguished not only by the largest choice of products, but also by very attractive prices.
3. In many luxury or famous restaurants high cost of dishes is not always a sign of their special taste. As a rule, travellers pay more for the name of the restaurant and its luxury decoration. While selecting a place to eat, tourists are better to keep an eye on the local residents. The more visitors a restaurant or a café has, the higher is the quality of its dishes.
4. Do not forget to leave tips in the restaurants. As a rule, the size of tips ranges from 10% to 15% of the total bill. In some facilities service charge may be already included in the bill.
5. The most beneficial way to make phone calls to other countries is to use special telephone boxes, which are located close to public institutions, shopping centers and traffic stops. You will need a telephone card to use these public phones. The cost of a card may estimate 12 or 6 euro. Cards can be purchased in any newspaper or tobacco outlets.
Read further: Benidorm city guide
This article about Benidorm is written by the orangesmile.com editorial team and is protected by the copyright law. The article can only be re-used with a direct link to www.orangesmile.com