Preparing your trip to Playa Blanca: advices & hints - things to do and to obey
1. The one type of the public transport of the resort is bus, which plies between its territory every 30 minutes. Also at any time taxi is available for tourists. In spite of the fact that taxi’s service tariff is fixed, it is recommended to specify the travel’s cost beforehand.
2. It will be better to lend the car for people who expect visiting the resort’s outskirts. To lend it it is necessary to have the international driving license and the credit card with needed amount of money for deposit. The lending price depends on the selected model.
3. It is more profitable to pay for goods and services with national currency, but some hotels and shops can take USD, however the tariff will be very unprofitable. It is recommended to change your money’s currency in your native country before the travel or in the airport. Also it is important to note that the system of cashless settlement is developed in the resort, so it is not necessary to pick a big amount of money with you.
4. The majority of shops is opened at 9 o’clock in the morning and receives clients until 5-6 o’clock in the evening. The work duration of banks and other public institutions is greatly less: they are opened in 8 o’clock in the morning and receive clients until 14:00. In a great number of shops there is the dinner break at the daytime.
6. Travelers who came to the resort at the first time need to visit the one of the touristic centers. There they can book the trip and specify the time of various entertaining events. One of the touristic centers is located in the port’s district.
7. In the tobacco kiosks except of the tobacco goods it is possible to buy a lot of useful things. Telephone cards, postage stamps and envelopes and also the bus tickets can be sold there. As a rule these trade points are located in all the boisterous resort’s streets.
Your active city break in Playa Blanca. Attractions, recreation and entertainment - best places to spend your day and night here
Several years ago there was small fishing village at the scene of fashionable Playa Blanca resort. In counted years the modern resort complexes, dimensioned hotels and various entertaining … Open
Preparing your trip to Playa Blanca: advices & hints - things to do and to obey You can re-publish this content with mandatory attribution: direct and active hyperlink to www.orangesmile.com.
What to visit being in Playa Blanca - unique sights
El Diablo RestaurantFrom the series “The Most Exotic Restaurants in the World”
Check on the map: Distance from Playa Blanca center - 18 km.The heat from the crater of the extinct volcano is so hot, that you can fry poultry and large pieces of meat in just a few minutes. The delicate marine products are even stifled in less time. Guests of the restaurant can sit in the large dining room with panoramic windows. At the table on the top of the mountain you can enjoy the magnificent panorama of the surroundings. Usually the most curious visitors go to the open kitchen, in the center of which is the large round charcoal. … Read further
City tours, excursions and tickets in Playa Blanca and surroundings
Photos of Playa Blanca
Travelling to Playa Blanca - advices and tips. What should be provisioned in advance, the rules you might want to follow, and the things you better avoid doing in Playa Blanca. We help you to make your trip smooth and easy, with no unexpected surprises.