Preparing your trip to Atlanta: advices & hints - things to do and to obey
1. The best way to make a walk to remote areas or ethnic neighborhoods of the city is together with a large company or in a guided tour with a group of tourists. Do not take large sums of cash and do not wear jewelry for such excursion.
2. Travelers should not use the services of illegal taxis. Inexperienced travelers can easily become the victims of scammers and thieves.
3. You should not appear on the streets of the city in a drunken state. This will cause confusion among the local residents and can result in major penalties.
4. If you have lost your documents, credit cards and other personal items, or they have been stolen, you should immediately contact the nearest police station. The city has special police station for tourists. Their phone numbers and addresses can be found in any phone book.
6. The non-cash accounting system is very well developed in the city. You can pay by your credit card in all shopping centers, supermarkets, cinemas and restaurants, so carrying large sums of cash is not necessary.
7. If you plan to use cash for your payments, it is better not to use money in large denominations (50 and 100 dollars). Small shops and cafes are usually not equipped with the system for testing the authenticity of banknotes, so the client’s money can simply be not accepted. The reason for this is in the fact that high-denomination banknotes are often counterfeited.
Atlanta is perfect for resting with the youngest children and teenagers. There are many entertainment and leisure centers in the city. The most visited sight of Atlanta, known far beyond the … Open
9. Those, who come to the city for the first time, are recommended to purchase a map that indicates main public transport routes. The city’s planning is quite difficult, so it may be quite hard to find a particular museum or a shop without a map.
10. The classification of hotels in Atlanta and other cities of the U.S. is significantly different from the system adopted in European countries. When choosing a hotel, it is better to specify the range of services offered.
Preparing your trip to Atlanta: advices & hints - things to do and to obey You can re-publish this content with mandatory attribution: direct and active hyperlink to www.orangesmile.com.
What to visit being in Atlanta - unique sights
The Georgia AquariumFrom the series “The Coolest and Largest Oceanariums in the World”
Check on the map: Distance from Atlanta center - 1.7 km.One of the most impressive is the Ocean Voyager aquarium inhabited by four whale sharks. Its design features an acrylic tunnel, so it is incredibly interesting to observe the marine life. The Georgia aquarium offers a huge variety of educational tourist options. Fans of thrills can go diving and swimming in an aquarium with sharks. Talking about entertainment, it’s worth noting a possibility to spend a night in the aquarium. This is only a part of the surprises prepared for guests of one of the most incredible oceanariums in the world. … Read further
Photos of Atlanta
Travelling to Atlanta - advices and tips. What should be provisioned in advance, the rules you might want to follow, and the things you better avoid doing in Atlanta. We help you to make your trip smooth and easy, with no unexpected surprises.