Preparing your trip to Florida: advices & hints - things to do and to obey
1. Shoppers should pay particular attention to the shopping center located at the Port Miami. There is a huge shopping complex where you can find virtually any item and buy it at the most attractive price.
2. Tourists who plan to travel a lot within a state or come to rest as a great company are recommended to rent a car. While planning trips, it’s worth remembering that there are serious traffic jams on the main streets of major cities in the morning and in the evening.
3. The East Coast of the state is perfect for fans of beach sports, as local beaches are ideal for surfing; the West Coast, on the contrary, is very calm, and therefore will be a great place for a family holiday.
4. Florida has unique climatic conditions, so you can go for a trip literally at any time of year. Even in winter the temperature rarely drops below +18°C. In winter the state is visited by fans of tours and hiking.
6. You could pay with your credit card almost everywhere; only a few small shops in remote areas and beach restaurants can be an exception. Going for a walk, it isn’t necessary to take large sums of cash.
7. Those who want to appreciate the beauty of the state and see its most spectacular natural sites are recommended to have a ride along the Florida National Scenic Trail. The railway runs through the whole territory of the state; one of its most beautiful parts runs along Okeechobee Lake.
This sunny state has won the recognition of travelers not only because of its favorable weather and fabulously beautiful natural places, but also due to an abundance of attractions. The … Open
Preparing your trip to Florida: advices & hints - things to do and to obey You can re-publish this content with mandatory attribution: direct and active hyperlink to www.orangesmile.com.
What to visit being in Florida - unique sights
Walt Disney World ResortFrom the series “The Most Fantastic Amusement Parks in the World”
Check on the map: Distance from Florida center - 80.2 km.Since the opening, the park has been constantly expanded. Today, for example, there are more than 30 hotels on its territory. The huge park is reminiscent of the great fairy-tale city with long streets, green alleys and incredible attractions, many of which are unique. In the 'magical kingdom' thematic zone you can see the first attractions of the park and visit the wonderful castle of Cinderella. In the thematic park Epcot you can walk through the unusual space ship and learn a lot of interesting about the latest technological achievements of mankind. … Read further
Ripley Believe It or NotFrom the series “Top 16 Most Amazing Buildings of the Planet”
Check on the map: Distance from Florida center - 87 km.The original construction of the museum building is a tribute to the important event - the strong earthquake that happened in Orlando in 1812, which removed many houses from the city and some of them lost their lives. The huge crack on the facade is just one of the peculiarities of this original museum. The so-called 'anti-clock' is fixed on its façade, the hands of which turn backwards. The way this watch always shows the right time can not be understood immediately. … Read further
City tours, excursions and tickets in Florida and surroundings
Photos of Florida
Travelling to Florida - advices and tips. What should be provisioned in advance, the rules you might want to follow, and the things you better avoid doing in Florida. We help you to make your trip smooth and easy, with no unexpected surprises.