Preparing your trip to Orlando: advices & hints - things to do and to obey
1. Orlando features hot and humid weather all the year round. The rainiest months are considered to be September and October. Those tourists looking for visiting excursions as well as active leisure fans should better plan a visit to Orlando within October and May.
2. The most convenient way to cruise the city is by car. A vehicle can be rented in one of numerous rental centers of the city. The most popular centers to rent a car are considered to be the Alamo, Enterprise Rent-EZ-car, Avis and “L&M rent a car” ones. Landmarks and sights as well as entertaining spots of the city are located far from each other that is why a car will be the optimum way for organizing a city exploration tour.
3. Drivers should take into account that central streets are rather traffic jammed in late afternoon. The suburbs of large entertaining centers feature jams on Saturdays and Sundays as these are considered to be shopping days.
4. Among city transport means travelers will find buses and trolleybuses. A cost of a trip will be about 2 USD. A special Lymmo type bus is cruising the city center. The bus offers free rides. Taxi cars are available at any part of day and night. A taxi car can be called by phone or stopped right in the street.
6. Many museums and entertaining centers should better be visited in groups or with a family as in this case one can get good discounts. Some museums offer free entrance for kids under three years old and kids aged 4 till 17 years old are offered sufficient discounts.
7. Local entertaining centers meet the heaviest visitors’ traffic on Friday evenings and during Saturdays. The checkout lines can be rather great and it will take long to get into a destination that is why a visit to popular entertaining establishments should better fall within weekdays.
Orlando is a dream for thousands of children from all over the world. This city has famous amusement parks, zoos, and beautiful gardens, which makes it one of the most popular … Open
Preparing your trip to Orlando: advices & hints - things to do and to obey You can re-publish this content with mandatory attribution: direct and active hyperlink to www.orangesmile.com.
What to visit being in Orlando - unique sights
Wet'n'Wild OrlandoFrom the series “The Greatest and Fanciest Water Parks”
Check on the map: Distance from Orlando center - 11.7 km.Wet'n'Wild water park is one of the largest in the world. It’s also worth noting that it operates all year round. When the weather is rainy, a special water heating system is activated, so the pools and rivers still remain suitable for comfortable entertaining. The water park has several shops where you can buy all the necessary beach accessories. To make a pause in outdoor activities, you can visit one of the local cafes. Wet'n'Wild in Orlando is a great place for a family holiday, where you can comfortably spend a whole day. … Read further
Ripley Believe It or NotFrom the series “Top 16 Most Amazing Buildings of the Planet”
Check on the map: Distance from Orlando center - 13.1 km.The original construction of the museum building is a tribute to the important event - the strong earthquake that happened in Orlando in 1812, which removed many houses from the city and some of them lost their lives. The huge crack on the facade is just one of the peculiarities of this original museum. The so-called 'anti-clock' is fixed on its façade, the hands of which turn backwards. The way this watch always shows the right time can not be understood immediately. … Read further
City tours, excursions and tickets in Orlando and surroundings
Photos of Orlando
Travelling to Orlando - advices and tips. What should be provisioned in advance, the rules you might want to follow, and the things you better avoid doing in Orlando. We help you to make your trip smooth and easy, with no unexpected surprises.