Preparing your trip to Portimao: advices & hints - things to do and to obey
1. In a lot of local restaurants clients can taste various snacks before the order. Snacks’ price will be included in total payment, clients need to note that number of this snacks are as expensive as main course is.
2. economical travelers need to pay attention to restaurants which carry out dishes. They can offer the different variants of dishes, the most widespread dishes of “take away” format are seafood and carbonado.
3. Ambassadors of the fair sex need to refuse the high heels. It happens because the majority of local streets are covered by cube, so it is not comfortable to walk on high heels. Excellent alternative variant is platform shoes, it is possible to buy these shoes in every local shoe store.
4. Lover of picnic need to take into account that they must set up fire only in the special places, there are big fines for these offences. As a rule all the beaches and parks have the zones for picnic, and people have to specify beforehand.
6. Banks and other state institutions work since 8:30 until 15:00, Saturday and Sunday are the general weekends. ATM are available on a twenty –four hours basis, but for safety it is recommended to use the cash machines inside the apartments. It is possible to get to them you need to pass it over the special reading device, which is set up on the bank’s door.
7. It is possible to buy tobacco production in special machines which are set up in majority of restaurants and shops. However you need ask employees of establishments to deploy the machine.
Portimao is old port city, which have turned into dimensioned resort of universal importance. Its main guests are lovers of beach resting and active entertainments; lovers of exhibitions … Open
Preparing your trip to Portimao: advices & hints - things to do and to obey You can re-publish this content with mandatory attribution: direct and active hyperlink to www.orangesmile.com.
What to visit being in Portimao - unique sights
Benagil BeachFrom the series “10 Natural Wonders of the World”
Check on the map: Distance from Portimao center - 11.7 km.Inside one of these caves there is a hidden beach that is a goal of many travelers. In summer, Benagi is very popular among tourists. Thanks to abundance of rocks that serve as natural breakwaters, high waves are rare here. You can comfortably relax with children. However, the beach is sure to please fans of scuba diving. The water off the coast is crystal clear, allowing you to see the beauty of the underwater world in its diversity. … Read further
City tours, excursions and tickets in Portimao and surroundings
Photos of Portimao
Travelling to Portimao - advices and tips. What should be provisioned in advance, the rules you might want to follow, and the things you better avoid doing in Portimao. We help you to make your trip smooth and easy, with no unexpected surprises.