Preparing your trip to Lagos: advices & hints - things to do and to obey
1. In many restaurants before ordering visitors are offered a variety of snacks. They may be waived; however, if the client would try the snack, then its cost will be included in the total bill. Often the cost of snacks is quite high, so those who don’t expect to overpay are advised to ignore treats.
2. In many culinary places meals can be purchased for take-out, in this case the cost will be 10-20% lower. It is recommended to go to one of local supermarkets for buying grocery. The closer to the center the store is located, the higher the price of goods would be.
3. Women who are accustomed to wearing shoes with heels should definitely take a pair of comfortable shoes of sports type to the trip. The fact is that the majority of pedestrian paths and sidewalks in the city are lined with small tiles; it is very uncomfortable to walk along such roads on high heels.
4. Going on vacation to the country, it’s better to clarify local rules in advance. Picnic is possible in the strictly defined part of the territory; a large fine is collected in case of pitching a tent in illegal places.
6. Banks and other government agencies begin to serve clients at 8:30 am and run until 3:00 pm. You can cash out money in one of the many ATMs, which are installed on almost every street. ATMs are located in the vicinity of banks, shopping centers and close to major entertainment complexes.
7. In many shopping centers and restaurants VISA credit cards are accepted. Some stores would accept card only if the value of purchases exceeds 5 euros, so you should definitely take a small amount of cash.
The beautiful traditions of Lagos have a lot of interesting manifestations. Special cuisine, a variety of traditional applied arts, colorful festivals and regional holidays are just a few of … Open
Preparing your trip to Lagos: advices & hints - things to do and to obey You can re-publish this content with mandatory attribution: direct and active hyperlink to www.orangesmile.com.
What to visit being in Lagos - unique sights
Benagil BeachFrom the series “10 Natural Wonders of the World”
Check on the map: Distance from Lagos center - 22.2 km.Inside one of these caves there is a hidden beach that is a goal of many travelers. In summer, Benagi is very popular among tourists. Thanks to abundance of rocks that serve as natural breakwaters, high waves are rare here. You can comfortably relax with children. However, the beach is sure to please fans of scuba diving. The water off the coast is crystal clear, allowing you to see the beauty of the underwater world in its diversity. … Read further
City tours, excursions and tickets in Lagos and surroundings
Photos of Lagos
Travelling to Lagos - advices and tips. What should be provisioned in advance, the rules you might want to follow, and the things you better avoid doing in Lagos. We help you to make your trip smooth and easy, with no unexpected surprises.