Preparing your trip to Sunny Beach: advices & hints - things to do and to obey
1. The main form of public transport is a bus. It can easily reach not only to all parts of the resort, but also to nearby cities. Thus, you can reach Nessebar from the center of the resort in just 15 minutes. Ticket fare has to be paid to the bus man.
2. Fans of beach vacations are recommended to visit the resort in summer or at the beginning of September. The fact is that in July and August in case of the warm weather the coast is always full of jellyfish, which make staying on the beach pretty uncomfortable.
3. Holiday-makers should take into account that the whole beach area is divided into two areas, paid and free one. Paid zone is located in close proximity to water and is equipped with all necessary equipment. Free area covers 30% of the beach; there visitors can settle with their own beach equipment.
4. Travelers who are planning evening walks and expect to visit beachfront nightclubs are recommended to bring some warm clothes with them. In the evening there is often a cool breeze on the shore.
6. The resort has a tremendous amount of specialized children's clubs and kindergartens. Vacationers can safely leave their children with experienced educators and animators and be confident that the stuff will look after kids.
7. Stores open no later than 9:00 am and serve visitors up to 7:00-9:00 pm. In the high tourist season, major shopping complexes may have a longer working day. There are many convenience stores and supermarkets on the resort.
Sunny Beach is one of the most popular resorts in Bulgaria. Every year it is visited by hundreds of thousands of visitors, many of whom are discerning gourmets. One of the most famous … Open
9. Tipping has to be left only in case that there were no claims to service. In dining places and taxis tip is about 10 % of the order, and you can leave about 0.5-1 USD for a maid in a hotel and a guide.
Preparing your trip to Sunny Beach: advices & hints - things to do and to obey You can re-publish this content with mandatory attribution: direct and active hyperlink to www.orangesmile.com.
City tours, excursions and tickets in Sunny Beach and surroundings
Bulgaria: travelling advices2. For the last few years, the tourism industry in Bulgaria has moved far ahead. The tourism infrastructure is actively developing, new hotels, parks and water parks are being created, which allows Bulgaria to be considered one of the most comfortable resorts on the Black Sea coast.
3. In Bulgaria, sign language is very different from traditional European. The nod of a local's head does not mean consent. On the contrary, it means dissent. Many Bulgarians working in the tourist sphere knowing this feature use traditional gestures.
4. Bulgaria has restrictions on the importation of alcoholic beverages, cigarettes, coffee and tea into the country.
5. All the beaches in the country belong to the state; hotels do not have their own beaches. If the tour operator claims the opposite, then he resorts to deception. … Open
Photos of Sunny Beach
Travelling to Sunny Beach - advices and tips. What should be provisioned in advance, the rules you might want to follow, and the things you better avoid doing in Sunny Beach. We help you to make your trip smooth and easy, with no unexpected surprises.