Preparing your trip to Constanta: advices & hints - things to do and to obey
1. Summer months are considered the most favorable time to visit Constanta because of a pleasant sunny weather. The first snow usually falls in mid-October, so in late fall weather can disrupt holiday plans.
2. In addition to comfortable hotels, there are mass sanatoriums and resorts, some of which have become world famous. Don’t limit yourself solely by the hotels; resorts often offer tours at very attractive prices.
3. Tipping is customary to virtually all institutions, whether it would be a restaurant, hotel or beauty salon. Usually tip of 10% of total is quite enough. When paying a taxi driver or hairdresser, round up the result.
4. Be sure to drink only bottled water, which is sold in all grocery stores and supermarkets. Tap water is chlorinated and may contain hazardous microorganisms. Vacationers also go easy on ice drinks offered in bars and cafes.
6. Local people are very friendly and hospitable, they are always happy to help and tell about points of interest. Travelers should not refuse to go for a cup of tea to a new acquaintance; refusal can be a serious cause for resentment.
7. Going to the local markets, it’s better to take many notes of small face value. Some sellers deliberately mimic the lack of change to raise the price. Bargaining in local markets sometimes helps to reduce the price up to 30%.
In Constanta, holidaymakers with children will have plenty of prospects for an unforgettable holiday. Fans of active entertainment should definitely visit the best aqua park of the city - … Open
9. Main voltage is 220 V. If some appliances need adapters, you can ask for it in a hotel, or buy one in supply stores.
Preparing your trip to Constanta: advices & hints - things to do and to obey You can re-publish this content with mandatory attribution: direct and active hyperlink to www.orangesmile.com.
What to visit being in Constanta - unique sights
Evangelia WrecksFrom the series “The Surviving Remains of Shipwrecks You Can Observe Yourself”
Check on the map: Distance from Constanta center - 24.8 km.Evangelia is a one more mysterious wrecked ship. It ran upon the sands near the Romanian shores, not far from Costinesti town in 1968. There is some evidence that the ship got aground at the disposal of the owner. According to the rumours, he wanted to get the insurance proceeds. At that time when the catastrophe has happened, there was a fog-bank on the shore, although the sea was calm. After the accident, all ship equipment was thoroughly checked. No one failure was fixed. … Read further
City tours, excursions and tickets in Constanta and surroundings
Romania: travelling advicesAs polite and hospitable as they may be, Romanians are not inclined to give way in buses and trains for ladies and elderly people.
Religious Romanians necessarily have wedding ceremonies in the Church. Rings in Romania are worn on the left hand.
National holidays are usually timed to the annual cycle of agricultural work. For example, the beginning and the end of crop sowing are celebrated by noisy public holidays, when all the residents go out into the street in national costumes. This tradition is especially strong in small villages.
Romanians are sensitive to their cultural heritage so you need to ask for permission before photographing any historical monuments. … Open
Photos of Constanta
Travelling to Constanta - advices and tips. What should be provisioned in advance, the rules you might want to follow, and the things you better avoid doing in Constanta. We help you to make your trip smooth and easy, with no unexpected surprises.