Preparing your trip to Golden Sands: advices & hints - things to do and to obey
1. The resort is a perfect choice for both single travelers and tourists who prefer to spend their holidays as a family. Due to a rich choice of hotel complexes and entertainment facilities simply everyone will easily find a place to fit own taste.
2. Tourists who plan to travel across the territory of the country and visit neighboring towns are recommended to use rail transport. This is the fastest and most convenient way to get to suburban areas of Golden Sands. When buying tickets, tourists are recommended to purchase two-way tickets. In this case their savings can estimate up to 30% of the total cost.
3. Smoking in public places is prohibited in the resort, so tourists should be very careful about the presence of prohibition signs. There are special areas for smokers close to all restaurants, shopping centers and government agencies.
4. Travellers are recommended to learn a few phrases in Bulgarian before their trip to the resort. This way they will not only show respect for the local culture, but also simplify communication in different situations. For instance, in markets and private stores sellers can often intentionally increase the price of the goods once they hear foreign speech. If you ask about the price of the items you like in their native language, there is a chance to get a decent discount.
6. The body language of the locals is different from the usual one. This is often the cause of misunderstandings. The locals shake their heads in a sign of consent. If a person nods, then they want to express disagreement.
7. Tourists will find many pay phones throughout the resort. These phones are the best way to call to other countries and cities. They are operated by special plastic cards that can be purchased at newsstands and post offices.
Your active city break in Golden Sands. Attractions, recreation and entertainment - best places to spend your day and night here
The resort offers its guests to attend various popular entertainment venues. Tourists who want to spend a holiday in the resort and improve their health are recommended to attend special … Open
9. Items made of leather and fur remain the most common souvenirs that travellers enjoy purchasing in the memory of their trip. Other popular souvenirs are natural materials and locally produced spirits.
10. Tips are not common in local restaurants and cafes. If you want to thank a helpful waiter, you can simply round up the due sum in a big way to any convenient sum.
Preparing your trip to Golden Sands: advices & hints - things to do and to obey You can re-publish this content with mandatory attribution: direct and active hyperlink to www.orangesmile.com.
City tours, excursions and tickets in Golden Sands and surroundings
Bulgaria: travelling advices2. For the last few years, the tourism industry in Bulgaria has moved far ahead. The tourism infrastructure is actively developing, new hotels, parks and water parks are being created, which allows Bulgaria to be considered one of the most comfortable resorts on the Black Sea coast.
3. In Bulgaria, sign language is very different from traditional European. The nod of a local's head does not mean consent. On the contrary, it means dissent. Many Bulgarians working in the tourist sphere knowing this feature use traditional gestures.
4. Bulgaria has restrictions on the importation of alcoholic beverages, cigarettes, coffee and tea into the country.
5. All the beaches in the country belong to the state; hotels do not have their own beaches. If the tour operator claims the opposite, then he resorts to deception. … Open
Photos of Golden Sands
Travelling to Golden Sands - advices and tips. What should be provisioned in advance, the rules you might want to follow, and the things you better avoid doing in Golden Sands. We help you to make your trip smooth and easy, with no unexpected surprises.