Preparing your trip to Burgas: advices & hints - things to do and to obey
1. A significant part of local people can speak different foreign languages – English, German, or Italian, so it will be not hard to ask help or communicate with them.
2. Tourists should stock up on the national currency when they plan to visit local shops or markets. Even US dollars may be not accepted in local shops and shopping centers. Even if some store accepts foreign currency, they will surely apply an unfavorable rate.
3. Don’t forget to bargain on markets as it is possible to reduce the price greatly. Fans of shopping should also keep in mind that Bulgarian clothes, shoes, and cosmetics are considered to be of the highest quality in the variety of items for sale.
4. Silverware and handcrafts remain the most popular souvenirs in Burgas. The best way to purchase silver items is to attend special shops. Tourists are not recommended to buy silver jewelry at markets as there is a risk to purchase a low-quality item at a high price.
6. Dinner is by far the most important meal of the day in Burgas. As a rule, it consists of no less than five different dishes. Therefore, local restaurants offer their most diversified menus exactly on the dinner time.
7. A significant part of the city’s beaches belong to private companies that offer a ton of extra services for guests. For example, if you liked some spot on a beach, you can reserve it. All the necessary beach gear is also available for a small fee.
In 2012 in Burgas, the opening of a new shopping center Mall Galleria Burgas took place. It immediately gained popularity among local residents and tourists. Within the walls of this … Open
9. Local people are proud of their clean and tidy streets. Tourists should treat local rules and traditions with respect and throw litter in special bins only.
10. Along with branded shops and boutiques, one can easily find shops that sell goods of unclear origin and quality in Burgas. It is not hard to detect low-quality goods – their price is several times less compared to ordinary shopping centers.
11. Local people are very friendly and hospitable, so tourists should not reject an invitation to visit the house of new acquaintances. A refusal can hurt hospitable hosts.
Preparing your trip to Burgas: advices & hints - things to do and to obey You can re-publish this content with mandatory attribution: direct and active hyperlink to www.orangesmile.com.
What to visit being in Burgas - unique sights
SozopolFrom the series “Monochromatic Cities - Stunning Views”
Check on the map: Distance from Burgas center - 20.9 km.In the historical district you will see mostly two-stored buildings in classical Bulgarian style. Within several decades there were developed a great tourism and entertainment infrastructure. Nowadays in the city there are about 600 restaurants, bars, nightclubs and other entertaining places at any taste. Also, there were saved several old mills in the central part of the city. Today these mills are the places for entertainment. … Read further
Photos of Burgas
Travelling to Burgas - advices and tips. What should be provisioned in advance, the rules you might want to follow, and the things you better avoid doing in Burgas. We help you to make your trip smooth and easy, with no unexpected surprises.