Preparing your trip to Timisoara: advices & hints - things to do and to obey
1. Fans of excursions are recommended to explore city on foot, as all important tourist sites and entertainment venues are located within walking distance of each other. Those who come to the city for the first time are advised to take a map in a tourist office.
2. One of the most convenient modes of urban transport is taxi; you can call it by phone or pick up at one of the parking site. It’s better to negotiate tariff in advance, however, it’s worth considering that local taxi drivers aren’t good in foreign languages.
3. Those who want to rent a car will need a standard set of documents and a credit card for deposit. Drivers should obey local traffic rules; some of them may be different from the usual ones. First of all, it concerns speed limits on different types of roads.
4. The city has many beautiful parks and there is a special area for a picnic virtually in all of them. Having fun on the open air, be sure to collect all the garbage in a special container and then take it with you. Fines are charged for violation of these rules.
6. Local shops open early enough; many of them begin to serve visitors from 6:00-7:00 am. Shoppers should pay special attention to the silverware and china of local production, as they are of excellent quality.
7. In crowded areas monitor your personal belongings closely; bags and outerwear shouldn’t be left unattended. Don’t take large amounts of cash and other valuables without special necessity; it’s advised to carry cameras and camcorders in a bag.
Your active city break in Timisoara. Attractions, recreation and entertainment - best places to spend your day and night here
Timisoara doesn’t feature noisy entertainment venues and night clubs; however, it provides tourists a decent selection of leisure activities. The charming Roses Park garden is perfect … Open
9. You can exchange money only in special exchange offices or banks. Refuse the services of individuals, no matter how beneficial the proposal was, as it is likely to become a victim of fraud.
Preparing your trip to Timisoara: advices & hints - things to do and to obey You can re-publish this content with mandatory attribution: direct and active hyperlink to www.orangesmile.com.
Photos of Timisoara
Travelling to Timisoara - advices and tips. What should be provisioned in advance, the rules you might want to follow, and the things you better avoid doing in Timisoara. We help you to make your trip smooth and easy, with no unexpected surprises.