Preparing your trip to Buenos Aires: advices & hints - things to do and to obey
1. Leather and Fur purchased in Buenos Aires, can be exported only if they have receipts from stores. Cheques should by also kept after the purchase of art objects and antiques.
2. When you want to make a walk, do not take many valuable items with you - pick-pocketing is very common here. Do not leave coats and bags unattended as they can become tempting targets for thieves.
3. The weather is hot in the city on summer, so the period from October to April is the best place to go on a trip.
4. Severe changes in temperature and unexpected rain showers during one day are normal here, so tourists are recommended to take a raincoat when they want to make a walk. While preparing to the trip, make sure you have warm clothes with you.
6. Tips in restaurants and bars are included to the total sum of the bill. You may want to reward a waiter with an additional sum; usually visitors leave around 5 - 10% of the bill, but this should be done only after the waiter brings change.
7. Travellers, who want to bring gifts and souvenirs to their Argentine friends, will need to keep receipts for all goods. The same should be done if you want to export souvenirs to your country.
In Buenos Aires, there are many interesting places that are little known to travelers because they are not mentioned in official tour guides. Interesting graffiti are a great example. On … Open
Preparing your trip to Buenos Aires: advices & hints - things to do and to obey You can re-publish this content with mandatory attribution: direct and active hyperlink to www.orangesmile.com.
What to visit being in Buenos Aires - unique sights
Burger King in Buenos AiresFrom the series “The Most Unusual Restaurants of Fast Food Chains”
Check on the map: Distance from Buenos Aires center - 10 km.One of the main features of the building is the finish of the ceiling, where the constructors have kept the beautiful stained-glass windows. Burger King in Buenos Aires does not look like fast food restaurants that you can visit in other cities, it has a special festive atmosphere. Even more attractive point is that the restaurant offers the usual menu with affordable prices, in which you can find your favorite hamburgers, salads for adherents of dietary food, specialties from potatoes, as well as a lot of wonderful desserts. … Read further
City tours, excursions and tickets in Buenos Aires and surroundings
Argentina: travelling advices4. Leaving tips is common in Argentina. In some venues, such as expensive restaurants, tips can be already included in the total.
5. If you plan to swim in the ocean, this can be done only in specially designated areas. These restrictions are caused by safety measures. Strong coastal currents in many areas can be dangerous and even life threating.
6. It is a good idea to select the time to visit Argentina carefully. Weather conditions are quite the opposite in Argentina, and seasons change differently from the Northern Hemisphere. In the Andes, weather conditions can be dramatic and can easily ruin all vacation plans. Endless rains, floods, and extreme heat in summer are common, but if you choose the time to visit Argentina carefully, this vacation will leave only good memories.
7. Argentina is the motherland of tango. This is a well-known fact, but not many people know that initially tango was danced by men only. They danced it together, without women, and this fact made them create many new moves and make tango so popular. … Open
Photos of Buenos Aires
Travelling to Buenos Aires - advices and tips. What should be provisioned in advance, the rules you might want to follow, and the things you better avoid doing in Buenos Aires. We help you to make your trip smooth and easy, with no unexpected surprises.