Preparing your trip to Sao Paulo: advices & hints - things to do and to obey
1. The city of Sao Paulo feature fine and favorable weather all the year round with an average temperature hardly ever going below 25C. The hottest months of the year are considered to be January and February. Visiting of local landmarks and entertainments during this period may turn rather challenging due to the extreme heat.
2. Tourists should keep in mind than weekdays are the best time for visiting popular museums, zoological parks and other spots of tourist attraction. Those tourists planning some excursions and visits on weekends should take care of tickets in advance to avoid spending time in long queues.
3. Planning a visit to one of the local night clubs and restaurants tourists are recommended to learn the current rules in advance as many of the local establishments demand dress-code. Young people should have documents of identification by themselves as selling of alcohol drinks and spirits to young people is forbidden.
4. The main type of public transport is a bus. The city is crossed with more than a thousand of bus routes. Travel tickets can be bought in advance in special stalls located not far from bus stops or one can buy a ticket directly from a bus driver. An alternative way to travel through the city is underground.
6. A waiter of a restaurant expects to get the same reward. Tips are considered to be a sign of good courtesy. Tips of 7-10% will be quite enough meanwhile in small budgetary cafes and restaurant visitors may round up a total sum to any convenient amount.
7. Shopaholics will appreciate attractive pricing policy of local shopping centers and stores. Despite low prices all the goods feature rather good quality.
Sao Paulo invites its guests to explore popular restaurants visiting which will turn to the greatest experience full of new impressions during a vacation. Sea food fans should pay a visit to … Open
9. Tourists should keep to basic safety rules during Sao Paulo. One should not keep by oneself substantial sums of cash or valuables. Tourists opting for night city exploration should be extremely careful. It is strongly recommended not to live an area of a hotel late at night.
Preparing your trip to Sao Paulo: advices & hints - things to do and to obey You can re-publish this content with mandatory attribution: direct and active hyperlink to www.orangesmile.com.
What to visit being in Sao Paulo - unique sights
Congonhas AirportFrom the series “The most dangerous runways in the world”
Check on the map: Distance from Sao Paulo center - 8 km.Congonhas Airport, located in the center of São Paulo, is probably the airport with the most slippery runways in the world. The bad drainage system in this case is the main danger for the experienced pilots. At present, the airport has two runways, the length of which is 1 435 and 1 940 meters. The general public is familiar with the large airport of São Paulo due to a series of terrible aircraft crashes. … Read further
Casa de PedraFrom the series “The most bizarre and fancy living houses”
Check on the map: Distance from Sao Paulo center - 0 km.The original dwellings can be found not only in the elite districts of the big metropolises. A really unique house is located in the Elander district of São Paulo. The house called Casa-de-Pedra was built by the ordinary local gardener. Just a few years ago, the poor gardener had no money to build the smallest house. He found the simple exit from the complicated situation and built the house from the various materials that have come to pass. … Read further
City tours, excursions and tickets in Sao Paulo and surroundings
Photos of Sao Paulo
Travelling to Sao Paulo - advices and tips. What should be provisioned in advance, the rules you might want to follow, and the things you better avoid doing in Sao Paulo. We help you to make your trip smooth and easy, with no unexpected surprises.