OrangeSmile Tours Best destinations around the world - Travel Guide

Detailed hi-res maps of Geneva for download or print

Large map of Geneva 1
The actual dimensions of the Geneva map are 1750 X 1190 pixels, file size (in bytes) - 996775. You can open this downloadable and printable map of Geneva by clicking on the map itself or via this link: Open the map.
Detailed map of Geneva 2
The actual dimensions of the Geneva map are 1000 X 1000 pixels, file size (in bytes) - 326052. You can open, download and print this detailed map of Geneva by clicking on the map itself or via this link: Open the map.
Large map of Geneva 3
The actual dimensions of the Geneva map are 3500 X 2680 pixels, file size (in bytes) - 3276514. You can open this downloadable and printable map of Geneva by clicking on the map itself or via this link: Open the map.
Geneva - guide chapters 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Additional maps of Geneva

City tours, excursions and tickets in Geneva and surroundings

Moving around in Switzerland - transportation

The first railway in Europe has appeared in Switzerland. To this day, it is considered one of the best. The train schedule here is precisely coordinated. Even if several transfers are necessary, the passenger does not have to wait more than 30 minutes between the trains. Absolutely all the cities of Switzerland are connected by rail. This is why most tourists and local residents use this type of transport in the country. Some tourists, who are not limited in money, prefer to rent a car. Despite the size of the country, there are lots of great highways with a magnificent road surface. At the same time, there is a fee for riding them that is about 45 francs. Air transport in the country also deserves a praise. The largest airline in Switzerland is SWISS, but, in addition to it, there are dozens of private ones. Buses run to each airport on a schedule. Air transport is in demand among travelers only in the case of foreign flights, since the land transport is already well developed in Switzerland. … Open

Economy roadmap of Switzerland

About 75 percent of all working-age population of Switzerland works in the sphere of tourist services. Hospitality takes its roots from this country. Annually, only about 10 million tourists come to the Alps, and the cost of rest is considered high enough. Therefore, the percentage of the funds brought by the tourism business is quite high. Agriculture of the country is oriented to livestock raising, which makes about 78 percent of all agricultural products. Most of the milk is used to produce various Swiss cheeses. Approximately 60 percent of rural lands have been plowed. Cereals are insignificant, but vineyards have been developing very actively in recent years. At the same time, the entire agricultural complex is not able to meet the needs of the population. The remaining 40 percent is imported from abroad. … Open
Car rental on Rentals in Geneva

Preferred to Open 9 New Hotels in 2022

In September 2022, the Sommerro hotel in Oslo will start operating in a carefully restored 1930s Art Deco building. This building is a true landmark of Frogner, a historic neighborhood of the Norwegian capital. A multi-million-dollar renovation carefully turned the largest preservation project in Norway into a modern hotel with 231 rooms, including 56 residences. Preferred will open five more hotels in 2022, namely, The Wall Street Hotel in New York, Amrit Ocean Resort & Residences on Singer Island (Florida, the US), TOA Hotel & Spa in Zanzibar, Pendry hotel in Washington, and Pendry Park City hotel in Utah. Read this


Search for services, infrastructure and sights on map of Geneva

Address/Sight name City/Region Country Within radius, km
 Types of touristic objects to search for
Hotels & Car rental
Carhire locations
0 star
1 star
2 stars
3 stars
4 stars
5 stars
Touristic places
Art galleries
Touristic areas
Attraction parks
Aqua parks
Train stations
Bus stations
Fuel stations
Open the list of object types
Open the list of object types
Open the list of object types
Open the list of object types
Open the list of object types
City services
Open the list of object types
Useful services

Photogallery of Geneva sightseeing

Our guide chapters over Geneva

Unusual hotels

Hotel Cornavin Geneve is located a couple of steps away from Cornavin Railway Station. The beautiful hotel is distinguished by abundance of unusual architectural and designer elements. The unique 30-meter high pendulum is the main decoration of the public zone of the hotel. That is the biggest pendulum in the world. The base of the pendulum is fixed on the 10th floor with the pendulum itself hanging right into the … Open

Traditions and mentality of Geneva

In local schools children learn all of these languages, but, as a rule, they can usually speak well only one of them. Local people are very religious, according to statistics, less than 5% of citizens do not adhere to any religion. The remaining 95% regularly attend religious shrines and have great respect towards religious holidays and customs. Residents of Geneva are very friendly to tourists, but you should not … Open

Travel guide to Geneva

Place Neuve Square.
The south-west of the Old Town is the location of New Square (Place Neuve) , the central part of which is notable because of the equestrian monument dedicated to Swiss General Guillaume Henri Dufour (1787-1875). The author of the monument is sculptor Alfred Lanza (1879-1894). During the topographic shooting of Switzerland in 1832-1864, which was headed by Dufour, he … Open

Review of luxury hotels

The prestigious La Réserve Genève Hotel & Spa is open in the territory of a large landscaped garden. This hotel will be certainly liked by fans of wellness treatments as the hotel’s spa occupies an area of 2,000 square meters. Travelers will find 11 various treatment rooms in the spa, as well as a modern fitness center, a steam bath, and hammam. Guests with children will be pleased with extra services … Open

Geneva for children - what to visit

In summer, Geneva Beach remains one of the most crowded places in the city. Besides the beach itself, there is a wonderful recreation area with swimming pools that includes both small pools for preschool children and a large Olympic swimming pool. The beach is a sand one, so it’s perfect for visitors with small kids. A visit to Vivarium Lausanne promises to be an unforgettable adventure. Here visitors will … Open

Stylish hotels

Just a couple of steps away from Balexert shopping mall, there is a popular designer hotel, Suite Novotel Genève. Modern guest rooms of the hotel are made in neutral shades, with violet carpeting and cherry colored curtains being the only bright elements. The design of public spaces simply strikes with its rich colors – lilac walls, pink and turquoise armchairs, colorful carpets and tables make up an unbelievably … Open - online travel reservation expert providing reliable car rental and hotel booking services. We feature more than 25.000 destinations with 12.000 rental offices and 200.000 hotels worldwide.
Secure Server
Head office
Weegschaalstraat 3, Eindhoven
5632 CW, The Netherlands
+31 40 40 150 44

Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About us
Copyright © 2002 - OrangeSmile Tours B.V. | | Under the direction and management of IVRA Holding B.V. - Registered at Kamer van Koophandel (KvK), The Netherlands No. 17237018