Preparing your trip to Sousse: advices & hints - things to do and to obey
1. The high tourist season in Sousse is summer. Despite the fact that in summer the temperature doesn’t drop below 30 degrees Celsius, the heat is pretty easy to bear and doesn’t cause any inconvenience to tourists.
2. You can pay for goods and services with national currency only; the circulation of any other currency is prohibited by law. You can change money at a bank or specialized exchange offices; the exchange rate in all such institutions is about the same.
3. Those, who expect to exchange remaining dinars to another currency after vacations, should definitely keep all receipts issued by banks and exchange offices. Reverse exchange is only possible when suitable currency is available.
4. Travelers who expect to make calls to other cities and countries are recommended to use special street phones. Typically, they are located close to all major hotels and public institutions, and take coins.
6. Persons over 22 years old can rent a car; a standard set of documents would be necessary. Those who received the driving license less than a year ago may be denied service. In Sousse gasoline is pretty cheap, three liters of fuel will cost about 1 USD.
7. The most popular souvenirs are hand-woven carpets, leather products and ceramics. They are not only of highly artistic performance, but also of excellent quality. According to customs regulations, export of works of art and historical treasures is possible only if documents are properly executed.
Among many dining places of Sousse each and every guest could choose something special. An interesting restaurant is the Queen. Its menu is a harmonious blend of popular Arabic and French … Open
9. In crowded areas you should closely monitor your personal belongings. Don’t take large sums of money and other valuables to the beach; in no case leave bags and pieces of clothing unattended.
Preparing your trip to Sousse: advices & hints - things to do and to obey You can re-publish this content with mandatory attribution: direct and active hyperlink to www.orangesmile.com.
Photos of Sousse
Travelling to Sousse - advices and tips. What should be provisioned in advance, the rules you might want to follow, and the things you better avoid doing in Sousse. We help you to make your trip smooth and easy, with no unexpected surprises.