To check our actual offers in Hannover, please use the orange form on the left side. Just enter the desired dates and time, pick-up location, your age and country of residence.
You may also choose a rental location in Hannover in three ways:
- enter Hannover into the left search form;
- use the interactive map below (FF or Opera);
- use the links below.
Low prices. OrangeSmile.com offers car reservation service in Hannover on the best-rate-guarantee basis, since we work with car suppliers directly. For your dates in Hannover, we select and present the best ever possible rental offers.
Our car rental process contains 3 simple steps: (1) search for available cars for your dates in Hannover; (2) select your car type; and (3) fill in the booking forms. When your booking in Hannover is completed, you will receive our confirmation voucher to your email address. Your reservation in Hannover should be confirmed by a valid credit card. During the booking process, please check your rental conditions.
To pick up your car at the rental point in Hannover, you need to provide our confirmation voucher, your driving license and a valid credit card. A credit card is necessary for a deposit. In Hannover, the deposit amount depends on the age of the driver and a type of the rented vehicle.
The final payment in Hannover is normally performed at the pick-up point. Our car hire points in Hannover accept VISA, MasterCard, etc - please check your rental conditions.
At the pick-up point in Hannover, please read the handling manual and check the car for present defects.
OrangeSmile.com wishes you a pleasant journey to Hannover!
1. Buses remain the most optimal type of public transportation. All buses ply in accordance with a strict schedule. There are two types of fares of public transport – a day and a night ones. The last one is valid from 24:00 to 5:00 and is approximately 50% higher comparing to the daytime fare.
2. The best place to catch a taxi is at a special parking lot. You can also order a taxi by phone. Catching a car on the road is rather hard. Despite the fact that all taxis are equipped with meters, it is better to negotiate the price of a ride in advance.
3. The most favorable time to arrive in Hannover is between May and October. At this time of year the city is distinguished by the most favorable weather, so nothing will break your recreation program.
4. Savvy travelers are recommended to visit eating facilities located near Raschplatz Square. Numerous bistros and cafes located there offer a rich choice of dishes at very attractive prices. There are also several low-cost restaurants in the territory of Markthalle market.
5. Georgstrasse is the best place to find memorable souvenirs. It is famous not only for its souvenir shops, but also for its antique shops. Bargaining is not common here and is unlikely to bring you a big discount on goods. However, if a seller feels sympathy for a buyer, he may make a gift in addition to a purchase.
Read further: Hannover city guide
This article about Hannover is written by the orangesmile.com editorial team and is protected by the copyright law. The article can only be re-used with a direct link to www.orangesmile.com