To check our actual offers in Las Palmas, please use the orange form on the left side. Just enter the desired dates and time, pick-up location, your age and country of residence.
You may also choose a rental location in Las Palmas in three ways:
- enter Las Palmas into the left search form;
- use the interactive map below (FF or Opera);
- use the links below.
Low prices. OrangeSmile.com offers car reservation service in Las Palmas on the best-rate-guarantee basis, since we work with car suppliers directly. For your dates in Las Palmas, we select and present the best ever possible rental offers.
Our car rental process contains 3 simple steps: (1) search for available cars for your dates in Las Palmas; (2) select your car type; and (3) fill in the booking forms. When your booking in Las Palmas is completed, you will receive our confirmation voucher to your email address. Your reservation in Las Palmas should be confirmed by a valid credit card. During the booking process, please check your rental conditions.
To pick up your car at the rental point in Las Palmas, you need to provide our confirmation voucher, your driving license and a valid credit card. A credit card is necessary for a deposit. In Las Palmas, the deposit amount depends on the age of the driver and a type of the rented vehicle.
The final payment in Las Palmas is normally performed at the pick-up point. Our car hire points in Las Palmas accept VISA, MasterCard, etc - please check your rental conditions.
At the pick-up point in Las Palmas, please read the handling manual and check the car for present defects.
OrangeSmile.com wishes you a pleasant journey to Las Palmas!
1. Going on a trip, you should definitely bring warm clothes with you. It will certainly come in handy to those who hope to go walking in the evening and to make trips to other parts of the island. In winter, you should definitely take an umbrella, because rain can start suddenly.
2. Those who expect to have a rest in prestigious restaurants and casinos are sure to bring some elegant clothing with them. Visitors in untidy or extravagant outfit can be denied service in some upscale places.
3. Going to some religious sites, be sure to choose the right clothes. Knees and arms have to be covered; women should also cover their head with a shawl.
4. While relaxing on the beach, don’t neglect means of protection. Sunscreen, sunglasses and a hat with a wide brim will be particularly relevant in first days of rest. The period from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm is considered to be the most unfavorable time to stay on the beach.
5. Those who expect to explore natural attractions have to worry about means of protection against insects. Despite the fact that they aren’t carriers of dangerous diseases, their bites are quite painful and can become a nuisance.
6. All beaches of the resort are free, but visitors have to pay for equipment rental. It’s better to buy umbrellas and lounge chairs at one of the local markets, if you are staying on the island as a family and expect to spend every day on the beach.
7. It’s better to make calls to other countries from payphones, which can be found next to government offices and shopping complexes. Calls from the hotel would be the most expensive ones.
8. Prices for tobacco products are quite high on the island, so it’s better to stock it up in advance. Smoking in public places is prohibited; special areas next to major shops and restaurants are set aside for smokers. Violation of this rule is followed by a heavy fine, so it is worth paying attention to prohibitory signs.
9. In order not to aggravate the acclimatization process, refrain from drinking tap water. It’s better to purchase bottled water, which is sold in all supermarkets and grocery stores. Malaise may also occur in those who love cocktails with ice.
Read further: Skiathos city guide
This article about Las Palmas is written by the orangesmile.com editorial team and is protected by the copyright law. The article can only be re-used with a direct link to www.orangesmile.com