London, Paris, Barcelona and Rome can often be found among the most recommended tourist destinations. However, the cities in Eastern Europe are also attracting the attention of travelers seeking new experiences. A fascinating culture, unusual traditions and unfamiliar language - curious travelers have lots of interesting things to discover. Trivago.co.uk, specializing in comparing prices for hotels in cities and resorts worldwide, has drawn up a list of 10 highly rated hotels with rooms under 30 pounds in Eastern Europe's trendiest cities. This list is compiled in accordance with the ratings given by trivago users.
1) The Hanza hotel in Riga, Latvia. This elegant city hotel offers 80 individual rooms and suites. A standard double room costs £15 per person per night including breakfast.
2) L'Eremitage hotel in Tallinn, Estonia. A three star hotel in the heart of Old Town is the perfect departure point for exploring Tallinn. Prices start from £16 pounds per person per night including breakfast.
3) Hotel Tilto in Vilnius, Lithuania. Tilto hotel in Vilnius combines a contemporary interior design and rustic elements to create a particularly warm atmosphere. It is located a few steps from the busy Gedimino Boulevard in Vilnius and offers the rooms starting at £20 per person per night including breakfast.
4) Venezia hotel in Bucharest, Romania. A comfortable small town hotel in the center of Bucharest was built in 1928 and features 49 rooms. A standard double room costs £20 per person per night including breakfast.
5) Hotel Vega in Sofia, Bulgaria. Luxury leather furniture, vivid colors and carefully selected decorative elements give the hotel in Sofia a truly sophisticated and luxurious feel. Room rates here start at £22 per person per night including breakfast.
6) 5-th Corner hotel in St. Petersburg, Russia. Located in a historical building which dates back to the 19 th century, the hotel offers 49 spacious rooms. Rates start from £25 pounds per person per night including breakfast.
7) Bristol hotel in Budapest, Hungary. A four star hotel lies in the very heart of Budapest and is ready to offer its guests an elegant yet intimate family atmosphere. Prices start from £27 per person per night including breakfast.
8) Falkensteiner Hotel Bratislava in Bratislava, Slovakia. This trendy hotel in Bratislava is ideal for exploring the city due to its central location. A standard double room costs £29 pounds per person per night including breakfast.
9) Haffner hotel in Sopot, Poland. A luxury four star hotel features an excellent restaurant, pub, cafe, swimming pool and spa, as well as stylish rooms starting at £30 per person per night including breakfast.
10) Mons hotel in Ljubljana, Slovenia. This modern four star hotel is located in the western part of the city on a hill surrounded by lush vegetation. Room rates start from £28 per person per night including breakfast.