To check our actual offers in Le Havre, please use the orange form on the left side. Just enter the desired dates and time, pick-up location, your age and country of residence.
You may also choose a rental location in Le Havre in three ways:
- enter Le Havre into the left search form;
- use the interactive map below (FF or Opera);
- use the links below.
Low prices. OrangeSmile.com offers car reservation service in Le Havre on the best-rate-guarantee basis, since we work with car suppliers directly. For your dates in Le Havre, we select and present the best ever possible rental offers.
Our car rental process contains 3 simple steps: (1) search for available cars for your dates in Le Havre; (2) select your car type; and (3) fill in the booking forms. When your booking in Le Havre is completed, you will receive our confirmation voucher to your email address. Your reservation in Le Havre should be confirmed by a valid credit card. During the booking process, please check your rental conditions.
To pick up your car at the rental point in Le Havre, you need to provide our confirmation voucher, your driving license and a valid credit card. A credit card is necessary for a deposit. In Le Havre, the deposit amount depends on the age of the driver and a type of the rented vehicle.
The final payment in Le Havre is normally performed at the pick-up point. Our car hire points in Le Havre accept VISA, MasterCard, etc - please check your rental conditions.
At the pick-up point in Le Havre, please read the handling manual and check the car for present defects.
OrangeSmile.com wishes you a pleasant journey to Le Havre!
1. The central area of the city is very convenient to move on foot. A large part of central streets is closed for transport and is a pedestrian zone. Tourists who plan to rent a car should note that finding a parking place in the city can be quite difficult.
2. The city is distinguished by a well-developed public transport system. You can easily get to all part of the city, even to most remote areas, by bus. The cost of one trip is approximately 1.5 euros. You can also buy special tickets valid for a day or a week. Public transport tickets are sold in specialized Bus Océane outlets.
3. A funicular is one more popular form of public transport. It connects upper and lower parts of the city. The funicular runs every day except Sunday from 7:30 to 19:30. The cost of a ride is only 0.4 euros.
4. Making a bike ride is one more great way to explore the city’s attractions. In Le Havre you will find many bike rental services, where you are welcome to get a bicycle for any period. One of the most popular rental offices is Vélocéane. By the way, the longer the period of rental is, the smaller is the daily fee.
5. In order to rent a car you will need a driving license of the international standard as well as a credit card with the required amount of collateral in the account. People with driving experience of less than a year, as well as persons under the age of 23 years may be rejected to rent a car.
Read further: Le Havre city guide
This article about Le Havre is written by the orangesmile.com editorial team and is protected by the copyright law. The article can only be re-used with a direct link to www.orangesmile.com