'OrangeSmile.CarTrawler' enables advanced search through the most complete and up-to-date database of actual car rental offers in Simferopol, as well as an instant 3-step reservation service for your selected vehicle. All the booking stages, including the confirmation voucher, are provided in most common languages, including English. We guarantee that regardless of your rental dates, at the location 'Simferopol - Airport' you will always find a car at a price that will be lower than in other rental companies.
Car and options choice. The search results indicate valid and final rental rates at the 'Simferopol - Airport' location. The rates are formed on the 'All included' principle. Presented prices do not include additional options, such as a GPS navigator, child seats, winter tires, etc. They can be added later on, during the last phase of the booking process.
Hiring conditions are different for each rental car in Ukraine. Therefore, before making a reservation, make sure you haveve read the conditions. The reservation is performed in three quick steps: searching for a car by location and rental dates, selecting desired vehicle and filling in the booking form. Upon reservation approval, you will receive a rental voucher via email.
Car pick-up. Upon arrival to the location 'Simferopol - Airport', provide the required documents specified in your voucher to the rental officer. Directly in the office, inspect the rental invoice carefully – should match with your voucher. Besides this, do not forget examine the car exterior carefully – all defects discovered at the pick-up time should be included in your rental document.
Car return. Make sure to return the vehicle within the specified timeframe and to adhere to the fuel conditions (return full or return empty).
OrangeSmile.com wishes you a pleasant and trouble-free driving in Ukraine!
1. You can get to the city center from the airport by trolley bus route 9 or any of the numerous taxis. The city has excellent public transport system; buses and trolleybuses can literally get to any area of interest.
2. Day trips to nearby cities and resort areas are very popular among tourists; neighborhoods can be reached by train. A trip to Sevastopol and Yevpatoria will take more than two hours and a journey to Bakhchisarai would take little more than half an hour.
3. In addition to public transport, taxi service is available for travelers at any time. The car can be called by phone or found on special parking spaces on the street; latest are usually close to major attractions and entertainment venues. Be sure to bargain with a taxi driver and negotiate the price before getting into the car.
4. In the city you can find a huge number of attractive restaurants, the prices in which will satisfy even the thriftiest travelers. Local shops also feature attractive prices for goods.
5. The high tourist season is from May to September, this time is the best for sightseeing and excursion trips. In summer it’s better to book a hotel in advance, otherwise all affordable rooms can be occupied.
Read further: Simferopol city guide
This article about Simferopol is written by the orangesmile.com editorial team and is protected by the copyright law. The article can only be re-used with a direct link to www.orangesmile.com