To check our actual offers in Damascus, please use the orange form on the left side. Just enter the desired dates and time, pick-up location, your age and country of residence.
You may also choose a rental location in Damascus in three ways:
- enter Damascus into the left search form;
- use the interactive map below (FF or Opera);
- use the links below.
Low prices. OrangeSmile.com offers car reservation service in Damascus on the best-rate-guarantee basis, since we work with car suppliers directly. For your dates in Damascus, we select and present the best ever possible rental offers.
Our car rental process contains 3 simple steps: (1) search for available cars for your dates in Damascus; (2) select your car type; and (3) fill in the booking forms. When your booking in Damascus is completed, you will receive our confirmation voucher to your email address. Your reservation in Damascus should be confirmed by a valid credit card. During the booking process, please check your rental conditions.
To pick up your car at the rental point in Damascus, you need to provide our confirmation voucher, your driving license and a valid credit card. A credit card is necessary for a deposit. In Damascus, the deposit amount depends on the age of the driver and a type of the rented vehicle.
The final payment in Damascus is normally performed at the pick-up point. Our car hire points in Damascus accept VISA, MasterCard, etc - please check your rental conditions.
At the pick-up point in Damascus, please read the handling manual and check the car for present defects.
OrangeSmile.com wishes you a pleasant journey to Damascus!
1. Nearly all the national holidays are celebrated in accordance with the lunar calendar, so the date of celebrations varies every year. Some government offices, shops and restaurants may be closed during religious celebrations.
2. Tourists cannot take part in any protests and rallies. Various activities that promote protection of environment and other demonstrations not related to politics and social conflicts are the only exception.
3. Sale of alcoholic beverages is seriously limited during the holy month of Ramadan. Many restaurants and cafes are closed during this period, and in hotels guests may be denied to deliver liquors to their rooms.
4. While going for a walk, tourists should not forget to take a copy of their identity document. Original documents and other valuable items are better to be kept in a hotel room, or they should be deposited at the reception.
5. Clothes should be as neutral as possible. The appearance in the street wearing too bright or revealing clothes can be interpreted as a sign of bad taste. Tourists who plan to attend religious attractions should be particularly careful to the way they look.
Read further: Damascus city guide
This article about Damascus is written by the orangesmile.com editorial team and is protected by the copyright law. The article can only be re-used with a direct link to www.orangesmile.com