Preparing your trip to Vladimir: advices & hints - things to do and to obey
1. For travelers wishing to admire the panorama of the city and make good quality photographs, it is worth visiting the park located on the shore of Klyazma. It is easier to get to it by bus, which departs daily from the Cathedral Square. Many people prefer to visit the park in the evening; in the rays of the setting sun the city looks simply unrepeatable.
2. Fans of excursions should take into account that local cathedrals and temples are open for visits only on certain days, so the program should be planned in advance. Going to see the religious sites, you should take a closer look at the choice of wardrobe.
3. In Vladimir excellent transport links with Moscow were set-up, electric trains and buses are sent daily to the capital. The fastest way to travel is by electric trains, travel time will take a little over two hours.
4. For memorable gifts guests of the city should go to one of the souvenir shops, they are next to all the city attractions. Here you can buy classic Russian souvenirs: products from birch bark, very beautiful jewelry with semiprecious stones and traditional souvenir attributed with the image of city sites.
6. Despite the fact that every year Vladimir receives a huge number of guests from all over the world, there is always a very calm and peaceful atmosphere. The popular tourist city is sure to please those who prefer to spend time away from the hustle and bustle.
7. As a rule, the most expensive restaurants and hotels of the city are in proximity to attractions. For those who wish to save on accommodation and meals, it is best to look for suitable places for recreation and hotels away from busy tourist areas.
One of the best and most visited cookery institutions of Vladimir is the restaurant "Vania". In its menu there are a lot of popular dishes of European, Italian, Russian and Japanese cuisine, … Open
Preparing your trip to Vladimir: advices & hints - things to do and to obey You can re-publish this content with mandatory attribution: direct and active hyperlink to www.orangesmile.com.
Photos of Vladimir
Travelling to Vladimir - advices and tips. What should be provisioned in advance, the rules you might want to follow, and the things you better avoid doing in Vladimir. We help you to make your trip smooth and easy, with no unexpected surprises.