Preparing your trip to Provence - Cote d’Azur: advices & hints - things to do and to obey
1. Fast TGV trains pass through these places. The trip by train would be convenient and cost-saving. The cost of tickets depends on several factors, including the time of the trip. You can buy the cheapest tickets for the evening and night trains.
2. It is very convenient to travel the region by car, and not just because of its high-quality roads. Many roadways lay in incredibly beautiful natural places, so the usual trip can turn into a fascinating tour.
3. Despite the fact that all beaches of the Cote d'Azur are municipal, they can be rented by some hotel complexes or private individuals. The entrance fee is usually about 20 euros per person per day. Budget travelers don’t have to worry, as there will always be free beaches next to rented ones.
4. Not at all beaches have free equipment. Those who are used to relax and sunbathe in the best possible conditions are advised to visit numerous rental centers; there are lots of them in the coastal zone.
6. Fans of shopping are recommended to visit Nice in the second half of July, as there are crazy sales in local shopping malls. They continue until early August; at the end of the season discounts on high-quality and stylish items can reach 70 %.
7. Tourists who are planning a vacation in Nice and want to spend a lot of time on the coast should definitely buy a special pair of beach slippers. The fact is that there is pebble on all local beaches that gives a lot of inconvenience.
Cannes, Marseille and Nice can boast hundreds of accommodation places for every taste, as there are about 5,000 different hotels in the region. Some of them are considered local attractions; … Open
Preparing your trip to Provence - Cote d’Azur: advices & hints - things to do and to obey You can re-publish this content with mandatory attribution: direct and active hyperlink to www.orangesmile.com.
What to visit being in Provence - Cote d’Azur - unique sights
Pont Gustave-FlaubertFrom the series “The Most Unusual and Strange Bridges on Earth”
Check on the map: Distance from Provence - Cote d’Azur center - 59.3 km.The unique design features enable the traffic of ships of various sizes - from tiny cruise ships to large sailing boats on Seine, which travel annually at various festivals along the river. The bridge is reared at least 30 times a year. Apart from the motorway, there is a special path for cyclists and pedestrians on it. The remarkable bridge was opened in 2008, a few days before the start of the traditional sailing regatta 'Rouen Armada'. … Read further
City tours, excursions and tickets in Provence - Cote d’Azur and surroundings
Photos of Provence - Cote d’Azur
Travelling to Provence - Cote d’Azur - advices and tips. What should be provisioned in advance, the rules you might want to follow, and the things you better avoid doing in Provence - Cote d’Azur. We help you to make your trip smooth and easy, with no unexpected surprises.