Preparing your trip to Oklahoma City: advices & hints - things to do and to obey
1. Cash and valuable things are recommended to be stored in safe in the hotel as almost all hotel rooms are equipped with a kind of safe. If there is no safe in a hotel room the valuables and cash can be deposited at the reception of the hotel. One should necessarily have a hotel card and a copy of documents of identification when setting off to the city exploration.
2. Usual utility supplied voltage in hotels is 110V. All the hotels and inns are equipped with American standard size sockets. Before a trip one should check all the electrical appliances for compatibility and get necessary connectors and adapters.
3. One of the problems faced by many foreign tourists visiting Oklahoma-City is lack of public toilets. In case of urgent necessity one may visit lavatories located in large stores and shopping and entertaining centers.
4. Restaurants and cafés welcome tips. 10 – 15% of a total sum of the order will be quite enough for a cash reward of a waiter. In a bar a 50 cent coin will be enough for each order to reward a barman. Maids and hair stylists are commonly rewarded with a 0.5 – 1USD.
6. Tourists are not recommended to set to the remote areas of the city alone in the evening or at night. Central streets on the contrary are safe and sound for night walking tours as these are crowded even deep in the night.
7. Tourists should be cautious and keep an eye on personal things especially begs and overcoats. For reasons of safety tourists should not use individual services no matter how profitable and tempting the offer would seem.
Your active city break in Oklahoma City. Attractions, recreation and entertainment - best places to spend your day and night here
Oklahoma-City is a real entertaining paradise offering its guests amusements meeting each taste, fancy and budget. Tourists traveling with kids will love to visit the Oklahoma City Zoo. The … Open
Preparing your trip to Oklahoma City: advices & hints - things to do and to obey You can re-publish this content with mandatory attribution: direct and active hyperlink to www.orangesmile.com.
Photos of Oklahoma City
Travelling to Oklahoma City - advices and tips. What should be provisioned in advance, the rules you might want to follow, and the things you better avoid doing in Oklahoma City. We help you to make your trip smooth and easy, with no unexpected surprises.