Preparing your trip to Nurnberg: advices & hints - things to do and to obey
1. Tourists visiting the city of Nuremberg for the first time should necessarily visit one of the Nuremberg Info tourist centers. One of them is located not far from the railway station and another one is placed near the market square. The travelers will get there a map of the city and a leaflet with listing of all the city tours and excursions. The tourist information centers will also provide information on time and place of holding of all cultural events in the city.
2. The most favorable season for visiting the city of Nuremberg is considered to be the period from May till September as the weather is rather warm and rains are rather rare during this period. Another favorable period to visit the city is the Christmas Eve as during this period the city witnesses interesting entertaining events and grand sales in boutiques and at festive markets.
3. The streets of historical center of the city should better be cruised on foot as landmarks and sights of the area are located in close vicinity to each other.
4. The optimum way to cruise the city by public transport is by bus or by tram. A cost of a trip will be about 1.5Euro. Prudent tourists may get a special travel pass for a day of travelling giving the right of free using of public transport for a whole day. A cost of the pass is about 3.5Euro.
6. Most of the shops and stores start working at 9:30 and close at 20:00. Small stores and boutiques can close several hours earlier. A usual day off is considered to be Sunday. The most crowded shopping day is considered to be Saturday.
7. Tourists who need to call to other countries should better use street call boxes as in this case one will find the optimum rates for international calls. The street call boxes accept credit cards, special phone cards and usual coins.
Your active city break in Nurnberg. Attractions, recreation and entertainment - best places to spend your day and night here
Nuremberg is a perfect tourist destination for family vacations. The city is visited by the gastronomy tourism fans, night entertainment admirers, shop-a-holics and eco tourism enthusiasts. … Open
Preparing your trip to Nurnberg: advices & hints - things to do and to obey You can re-publish this content with mandatory attribution: direct and active hyperlink to www.orangesmile.com.
City tours, excursions and tickets in Nurnberg and surroundings
Germany: travelling advices4. In the south-west of the country, ticks are common. Therefore, fans of hiking through the forest should be vaccinated against tick-borne encephalitis before going to Germany.
5. Nazism is an acute topic for German society. Even jokes on this subject are objects of an administrative punishment. One can be imprisoned for using Nazi symbols in Germany.
6. It is customary to leave 7-10 percent of the check as a tip for a waiter. If the check does not exceed 5 euros, then the tip is usually 1 euro.
7. Subway in Germany starts working from 4 am and closes about midnight. … Open
Photos of Nurnberg
Travelling to Nurnberg - advices and tips. What should be provisioned in advance, the rules you might want to follow, and the things you better avoid doing in Nurnberg. We help you to make your trip smooth and easy, with no unexpected surprises.