Preparing your trip to Massachusetts: advices & hints - things to do and to obey
1. The quite pleasant weather is common to the state; in summer months temperatures are rarely higher than +25°C, and in winter heavy frosts are rare. However, the state is characterized by a fairly humid climate with a large amount of precipitation in winter and summer. Going for a long walk, don't forget to take an umbrella.
2. It is convenient to travel around metropolitan area of the state by public transport. Those who expect to move a lot and visit distant cities are recommended to rent a car, as it offers travelers an opportunity to move freely throughout the territory of Massachusetts.
3. Local roads are usually relatively free of traffic. The fact is that the state's population density is low, so jams on intercity roads are rare. Driving can be significantly hampered only on main roads of major cities.
4. Massachusetts, as well as in other states of the country, has strict laws regarding sales of alcoholic beverages and tobacco products. You can buy them only in specialty stores; these items are available only to adults.
6. Those who hope to explore local natural attractions have to remember that nature is one of the most important statures for indigenous people. You can go for a walk through the nature reserve only being accompanied by a guide; a tent and roost could be set only in specially designated areas.
7. Massachusetts will surprise fans of gastronomic tourism. There are lots of famous restaurants and bars with honor awards. A significant portion of these dining places differs with quite affordable prices, so even budget travelers would enjoy visiting local diners.
Travelers can find restaurants of different traditions in each city of the state. Massachusetts is home to many legendary restaurants that are known far beyond the country. The state is home … Open
Preparing your trip to Massachusetts: advices & hints - things to do and to obey You can re-publish this content with mandatory attribution: direct and active hyperlink to www.orangesmile.com.
What to visit being in Massachusetts - unique sights
Museum of Bad ArtFrom the series “Strange, Weird and Unusual Museums Amusing its Visitors”
Check on the map: Distance from Massachusetts center - 24.7 km.The paintings presented in the museum, which were once found in the flea markets, aroused the attention of the art collectors. In 1996 the image 'Aileen' was stolen from the museum, and in 2004 the self-portrait of Rebecca Harris was stolen. The first picture was not found, and the second picture the thief personally returned to the museum. Thousands of painters worldwide dream of seeing their own works in the museum of Skott Wilson. It is not so easy to gain a place in the collection of the well-known art dealer. The picture has to be 'so bad, that you simply could not ignore it'. … Read further
Photos of Massachusetts
Travelling to Massachusetts - advices and tips. What should be provisioned in advance, the rules you might want to follow, and the things you better avoid doing in Massachusetts. We help you to make your trip smooth and easy, with no unexpected surprises.