Preparing your trip to Los Angeles: advices & hints - things to do and to obey
1. The most widely used city transport is underground. The city also offers over 200 bus routes. The cost of a single trip will equal 1.25USD meanwhile the travel pass for a whole day will cost only 3.0USD. In the underground one can buy tickets in specialized slot machines set on every station. For a bus trip you can buy a ticket from a bus driver.
2. Travelers who give preference to taxi should better call a taxi by phone. It is just impossible to stop a taxi in the street. There are special taxi parking lots near bus stops, hotels and railway stations.
3. A bicycle is a popular way of transportation among city residents however cycling some city districts can be rather challenging. The most popular bicycle rental centers are considered to be Metro Rail ones.
4. Cruising the city is better with expert tour guides. The reason is that the important sights and landmarks are scattered around the city. Driving from one point of touristic interest to another may consume much time in case of lacking of experience.
6. Tourists who are opting for beach recreation should take into consideration some rules and regulations. One can appear on the beach only in swimming suit. There are none of specialized nude beaches in the city.
7. Planning your leisure and entertainment you should reserve a table in advance not only in restaurants but at night clubs as well. Many entertaining centers reserve the tables for guests several weeks in advance. The tickets for tours, concerts and other events should also be bought in advance.
The choice of entertainment in Los Angeles for vacationers with children is simply mind-blowing. The city has attractive water parks, zoos, amusement parks, as well as many excellent cinemas … Open
9. In the public places one should be extremely watchful of personal things. Evenings are not recommended for setting off to the remote areas of the city and for walking along wind streets.
Preparing your trip to Los Angeles: advices & hints - things to do and to obey You can re-publish this content with mandatory attribution: direct and active hyperlink to www.orangesmile.com.
What to visit being in Los Angeles - unique sights
Opaque RestaurantFrom the series “The Most Exotic Restaurants in the World”
Check on the map: Distance from Los Angeles center - 22.2 km.When eating in the original restaurant you have to observe some rules. At the entrance, the guests should put away all electronic devices, including the clock with a display. Then the waiters will tie their eyes with a black ribbon and lead to the quiet room to the cozy little table. The customers of the original restaurant are served by the usual waiters, who use the special night vision equipment for convenience. … Read further
Michael Jackson MuseumFrom the series “Famous Museums of World Celebrities”
Check on the map: Distance from Los Angeles center - 33.9 km.While walking through the museum, you can see unique paintings and hand-embroidered panels, wax sculptures of Michael Jackson and other famous artists, colorful paintings and enchanting costumes, in which the singer appeared. A nice collection of sculptures is represented at the ranch. All of them were made by individual orders of Michael Jackson. Only on rough estimates, he has spent about 6 million US dollars to create these sculptures. … Read further
City tours, excursions and tickets in Los Angeles and surroundings
Photos of Los Angeles
Travelling to Los Angeles - advices and tips. What should be provisioned in advance, the rules you might want to follow, and the things you better avoid doing in Los Angeles. We help you to make your trip smooth and easy, with no unexpected surprises.