Preparing your trip to Kristianstad: advices & hints - things to do and to obey
1. Kristianstad is a small town so it's better to explore some of its areas only on foot. A lot of interesting historic buildings have been preserved here.
2. Fans of outdoor activities would be interested in visiting the city in late spring or early autumn. In the warm season, all the natural attractions can be seen here. Summer also feels quite comfortable, apart from the fact that it often rains at this time.
3. Several years ago, a new system of special barriers was built to protect the city and its surroundings against floods. They have not only protective function but also some other purposes. Thus, you can walk or even ride a bike on some of them.
4. Most of the festivals and interesting holidays in Kristianstad are held in the summer. The bulk of their programs is available for free, concerts and entertainments are organized right in the city parks.
6. In the vicinity of the city, there is a large airport, which receives both international and domestic flights. It can be easily reached from many major European cities.
7. Kristianstad has its train and bus stations. They are sure to be useful for those who wish to explore the surrounding sights and other tiny towns located nearby.
Kristianstadt is a city in the southern part of Sweden. It is located in the mouth of the Helge River on the north of Hammarsjön Island. The city is the administrative center of … Open
9. Since the city is small, not everyone prefers to rent a car here. However, It might be indispensable for those who're planning to travel a lot outside the city.
10. Kristianstad has strict smoking bans. Be sure to pay attention to signs and information plates.
11. Despite its modest size, Kristianstad is famous for its prestigious historic hotels. The price level they offer is quite high, so savvy tourists should consider hotels and hostels away from the central historical streets.
12. Keep in mind that giving tips in restaurants and cafes is not widely accepted. In some cases, you can round the amount to a convenient number or leave change.
13. In city parks and gardens, one should walk only on specially equipped paths. Walking on the grass is prohibited, such a violation carries heavy fines.
14. Fans of outdoor recreation should remember that it is forbidden to make fires in parks and nature reserves. The only exception is parks in which special grounds are equipped for that.
15. Not all natural parks in the vicinity of the town can be visited independently. Some of them are privately owned, while others are under the strict protection of the state, therefore only guided tours are organized around them.
Preparing your trip to Kristianstad: advices & hints - things to do and to obey You can re-publish this content with mandatory attribution: direct and active hyperlink to www.orangesmile.com.
Sweden: travelling advices1. Swedes are a calm and measured people, living strictly according to the rules and traditions of their country. Being in Sweden, it is necessary not to break the habitual foundations of locals, to respect their culture, customs and laws.
2. Love of tranquility is manifested in Sweden in everything. In large stores, banks, currency exchange offices, the queue is formed with the help of electronic tickets, which must be taken in a special machine.
3. Smoking in transport and public places in Sweden is prohibited. You can smoke only in specially designated places.
4. Alcohol in Sweden is not sold on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. Its sale on other days is carried out only in specialized stores. … Open
Photos of Kristianstad
Travelling to Kristianstad - advices and tips. What should be provisioned in advance, the rules you might want to follow, and the things you better avoid doing in Kristianstad. We help you to make your trip smooth and easy, with no unexpected surprises.