Preparing your trip to Hersonissos: advices & hints - things to do and to obey
1. Beach lovers can go for a trip at any time of the year; there is extremely hot and sunny weather at the resort. Be sure to take some sun protectors, as you can burn even during a casual walk around the city or during excursions.
2. All beaches of the resort are public, so they can be attended free of charge. Charges may be applied only for use of beach accessories, but rent is not necessary. Those who expect to spend a lot of time on the coast are recommended to buy the necessary beach equipment.
3. Many nightlife places are also admission-free, thus, it’s not necessary to purchase anything in the bar. It is worth noting that the price of cocktails and refreshments in local nightclubs and discos is quite reasonable, so thrifty travelers shouldn’t deny themselves a pleasure.
4. Prices in local restaurants are also affordable. A complete meal of several courses will cost no more than 10 euro; local dining places are welcome to regular customers. It’s worth to come to the same restaurant a couple of times and you can reckon on complimentary treats or branded dessert.
6. Those who hope to travel a lot around the resort and visit neighboring towns are advised to rent any vehicle. The resort has a tremendous amount of car and bicycle rentals. Vacationers would also have an opportunity to rent a quad bike or scooter.
7. Despite the fact that the resort itself doesn’t have any important sights, you can find an abundance of landmarks in the surrounding area. There are modern tour operators in Hersonissos that arrange tours to any place of interest. Many large hotels have their own tourist centers.
Your active city break in Hersonissos. Attractions, recreation and entertainment - best places to spend your day and night here
Hersonissos is perfect for a family vacation, as it is a magnificent beachfront resort with an abundance of modern entertainment centers. The largest and busiest beach resort is Nana; it … Open
Preparing your trip to Hersonissos: advices & hints - things to do and to obey You can re-publish this content with mandatory attribution: direct and active hyperlink to www.orangesmile.com.
City tours, excursions and tickets in Hersonissos and surroundings
Greece: travelling advices3.The Greeks call their country Hellas. The word Greece is of Latin origin and is not used. The Greeks are very proud of their origin and rich history of the country. Guests should also treat it with great respect.
4. During tours, you should not try to take a piece of marble or a stone from some historical structures, even if it just lies on the road. It will necessarily cause a problem while crossing a border.
5.The Greeks speak Modern Greek, but in restaurants and hotel staff speaks fluent English. All inscriptions are also translated for the convenience of tourists.
6.Restaurants that specialize in seafood, are known as fish taverns. They use the freshest products delivered in the same day. … Open
Photos of Hersonissos
Travelling to Hersonissos - advices and tips. What should be provisioned in advance, the rules you might want to follow, and the things you better avoid doing in Hersonissos. We help you to make your trip smooth and easy, with no unexpected surprises.