Preparing your trip to Corse: advices & hints - things to do and to obey
1. Divers should remember that in any case it isn’t possible to damage the coral while diving; severe penalties and fines are collected for such violations. You shouldn’t buy any crafts from coral from local merchants on beaches. Selling them as well as buying is considered a serious crime.
2. Going for a walk through the nature reserve, it’s worth to take sunscreen and insect repellent with you. You can get burnt not only while relaxing on the beach, but also while walking around the city; annoying insects can ruin even the most interesting tour.
3. For souvenirs it’s better to go to the small street markets that exist in all towns. Lots of interesting trade stands and souvenir shops are located close to major beaches; prices there are much more attractive than in large shopping centers.
4. You have to have a sufficient amount of cash, when going to the market, so it’s better to stock up notes of small face value. It is necessary to bargain in markets and private retail stores, as it certainly will reduce the price of an item and would be taken as an honor to local traditions. In large shopping centers, restaurants and petrol stations credit cards of all known international standards are accepted.
6. Car rentals are available in all major cities; daily rental price for an economy class car is about 70 US dollars. Drivers should carefully observe traffic rules, violation of which would also carry substantial fines. It is prohibited to carry children under 12 years old on the front seat of the car.
7. In restaurants and cafes it is customary to leave a tip, which is 5 - 10% of the total order. In luxurious hotels the service charge may be included in the bill; in this case there would be a ‘service compis’ mark. It is also appropriate to leave a tip for taxi drivers and maids in a hotel.
Corsica is a popular Mediterranean resort that is often called “a small Italy in France”. The reason for this name is in the influence of Italy that is located nearby. This has seriously … Open
Preparing your trip to Corse: advices & hints - things to do and to obey You can re-publish this content with mandatory attribution: direct and active hyperlink to www.orangesmile.com.
City tours, excursions and tickets in Corse and surroundings
France: travelling advices1. Paris is the main tourist city in the world, however it is rather small. You can walk through it on foot, even if you are located in one of the remote quarters. Walking around Paris will be a fascinating excursion and will allow you to best feel the true spirit of France.
2. In large cities and especially Paris, one should beware of neighborhoods and areas where immigrants live. Because of the high unemployment rate, some of them lead a criminal way of life. At night, robberies are common in such areas.
3. When visiting popular tourist places as the Louvre, the Champs Elysees, the Eiffel Tower, the Latin Quarter, it is worth being extremely attentive. In such places, the concentration of pickpockets is the highest.
4. Most museums offer flexible prices. On some days they work for free. … Open
Photos of Corse
Travelling to Corse - advices and tips. What should be provisioned in advance, the rules you might want to follow, and the things you better avoid doing in Corse. We help you to make your trip smooth and easy, with no unexpected surprises.