Preparing your trip to Chisinau: advices & hints - things to do and to obey
1. In Chisinau all kinds of public transport are present. You can travel around the city on the trams, trolleybuses, buses and taxis, the last ones cruise city streets from early morning to late evening.
2. It is better to call the taxi by phone or catch it on the special parking. Typically, cars are always found next to major shopping and entertainment centers and sightseeing objects. The cost of services should be agreed in advance; in different companies rates may be different.
3. In local markets bargaining is necessary, it will certainly reduce the price of any item. Bargaining will be out of place in shops and supermarkets. It is also worth to mention that it’s better to visit local markets with enough small bills, as it will be easier to settle with marketers.
4. It is recommended to exchange money only at banks; contrary, it’s better not to use exchange services located near the airport and train station, as they have the most unfavorable exchange rate. In shopping malls and major restaurants credit cards of international standard are actively accepted, so it’s not necessary to take large amounts of cash.
6. Local cuisine restaurants are most popular and acceptable among the gastronomic establishments of the city. They can be found literally on every street, all places have nice prices and wide selection of dishes.
7. Travelers are advised to take a phrasebook and learn a few phrases in the local language. This will help to find common ground with locals and show respect to the national culture.
Cultural traditions of local people are very exciting and interesting; one of the main distinguishing features of the character is hospitality. Each house will certainly welcome guests with … Open
9. The city has more than twenty parks, and almost every one of them has a special area for a picnic. Before you go on vacation, you should definitely clarify local rules, not all campfires are allowed; violators are fined.
Preparing your trip to Chisinau: advices & hints - things to do and to obey You can re-publish this content with mandatory attribution: direct and active hyperlink to www.orangesmile.com.
City tours, excursions and tickets in Chisinau and surroundings
Photos of Chisinau
Travelling to Chisinau - advices and tips. What should be provisioned in advance, the rules you might want to follow, and the things you better avoid doing in Chisinau. We help you to make your trip smooth and easy, with no unexpected surprises.