Preparing your trip to Andalusia: advices & hints - things to do and to obey
1. Andalusia has a very favorable climate that is considered to be the warmest in Europe. Fans of hiking excursions aren’t recommended to have a trip in summer, as it is always very sultry.
2. It is very convenient to travel Andalusia by trains; high-speed AVE train cruises between major cities and towns. Small towns and villages are connected with regular RENFE trains. During a trip, travelers would have a great opportunity to enjoy the beauty of the region.
3. The main form of public transport in Andalusia is bus; the cost of one trip is about 1 euro. Those who expect to use public transport actively are recommended to buy the special Bonobús card; it lasts for 10 trips and allows you to save considerably. You can buy the card at any tourist office.
4. Along historic districts you have to travel on foot or by bicycle that also remains a common mode of transport. Ancient streets are very narrow, so it would be quite problematic to go there by car.
6. All major cities have tourist offices that can be found at the train station, close to important landmarks or central areas. Here, visitors can get all the information they need, buy tickets for the event of interest and take a map of the city with the description of sights.
7. Tourists who expect to have a rich excursion program would find profitable to buy a welcome card; it can be found in almost all cities of Andalusia. It is sold in tourist centers and some hotels.
There are more than 4,000 hotels of different kinds in Andalusia. There are many original hospitality establishments among them, which are known far beyond the country. Those include grand … Open
Preparing your trip to Andalusia: advices & hints - things to do and to obey You can re-publish this content with mandatory attribution: direct and active hyperlink to www.orangesmile.com.
What to visit being in Andalusia - unique sights
Mezquita MosqueFrom the series “Top Largest and Famous Mosques Worldwide”
Check on the map: Distance from Andalusia center - 37.5 km.Mezquita Mosque is still the most visited sightseeing not only in the town but also in whole Andalusia. Every year more than half of a million people from the whole world come to adore with the mosque. One of the most mysterious elements of the ancient mosque is mihrab. In every world mosque, it is oriented to the Mecca. Mezquita Mosque doesn’t follow this rule. There is no precise explanation of why it is so. Some experts say that the mihrab is oriented on the river where landed Emir Abd al-Rahman I. Others claim that mihrab was oriented on the main street of Patricia. … Read further
Photos of Andalusia
Travelling to Andalusia - advices and tips. What should be provisioned in advance, the rules you might want to follow, and the things you better avoid doing in Andalusia. We help you to make your trip smooth and easy, with no unexpected surprises.