The search options in the left form include pick-up/return date and time, desired car type, currency and location criteria. You can play with the options to find the vehicle best suited for your demands.
The address of the preset rental office 'New York: East 31St Street': Manhattan - 142 E 31St Street, New York, New York, Ny, USA.
To change to another rental area in New York, simply use one of the following:
- change the preset location in the 'Pick-up' field in the left form;
- click on one of the links below;
- use the map of New York on this page.
Car hire system OrangeSmile.com offers vehicles for rent at the rental location 'New York: East 31St Street'. We carefully maintain largest up-to-date database with actual offers from most of the rental suppliers in USA. Due to this, we are able to find the best and cheapest rental options for your specified location and dates.
Reservation can be done in three fast and simple steps - search by your dates and location in USA, select a car, and input your personal data. Upon reception of your order, we will send you a confirmation voucher by email. Before completing your reservation, please check the rental conditions of the selected car carefully.
Upon arrival to the 'New York: East 31St Street' rental office, please provide your confirmation voucher, driving license and credit card to an officer. The credit card is required for payment and deposit. The deposit amount is usually equivalent to the amount of the largest insurance franchise specified in your voucher.
Before leaving the office at the pick-up time, verify the invoice issued by the officer and compare the invoice data with the data in your voucher!
Car pick-up: inspect the car body, wheels, windows and interior for chips, scratches, dents and other defects. Validate that all found defects are described in your rental document.
We wish you a great driving experience on the roads of New York!
1. One of the best ways of saving money during a trip is to order less food. Portions in local restaurants are much bigger than normal portions served in European institutions.
2. If you want to get to a museum or to a popular restaurant, you are highly recommended to check the availability of tickets of empty seats in advance. Ordering tickets to some excursions and booking tables in some institutions must be done in advance.
3. Do not enter empty wagons in the city’s subway. When you make a walk in the city, it is also recommended to stay in crowded places.
4. At night travelers are advised to use transport.
5. While visiting a public institution, you should not forget to look at your personal belongings. This is particularly true for subways and shopping malls that have become so called "working areas" for pickpockets.
Read further: New York city guide
This article about New York is written by the orangesmile.com editorial team and is protected by the copyright law. The article can only be re-used with a direct link to www.orangesmile.com