To check our actual offers in Katowice, please use the orange form on the left side. Just enter the desired dates and time, pick-up location, your age and country of residence.
You may also choose a rental location in Katowice in three ways:
- enter Katowice into the left search form;
- use the interactive map below (FF or Opera);
- use the links below.
Low prices. OrangeSmile.com offers car reservation service in Katowice on the best-rate-guarantee basis, since we work with car suppliers directly. For your dates in Katowice, we select and present the best ever possible rental offers.
Our car rental process contains 3 simple steps: (1) search for available cars for your dates in Katowice; (2) select your car type; and (3) fill in the booking forms. When your booking in Katowice is completed, you will receive our confirmation voucher to your email address. Your reservation in Katowice should be confirmed by a valid credit card. During the booking process, please check your rental conditions.
To pick up your car at the rental point in Katowice, you need to provide our confirmation voucher, your driving license and a valid credit card. A credit card is necessary for a deposit. In Katowice, the deposit amount depends on the age of the driver and a type of the rented vehicle.
The final payment in Katowice is normally performed at the pick-up point. Our car hire points in Katowice accept VISA, MasterCard, etc - please check your rental conditions.
At the pick-up point in Katowice, please read the handling manual and check the car for present defects.
OrangeSmile.com wishes you a pleasant journey to Katowice!
1. Despite the fact that the local cuisine is considered rather simple and popular, there are really rare exotic treats "not for everybody”. When you visit restaurants dedicated to the national cuisine, it is worth asking a waiter all the questions you’re interested in. The local staff is used to a large number of tourists and will certainly advise on all aspects of the dishes they serve.
2. Do not forget to leave tips in local restaurants. As a rule, the amount of tips should be from 10% to 15% of the total order. Some upscale dining establishments may already include a service fee in the total score, and while in small restaurants and cafes visitors will need to round the sum indicated in the bill in a big way to any convenient amount.
3. Besides the national currency, some private shops and cafes may accept payments in the U.S. dollars. However, tourists should keep in mind that the exchange rate in such a situation will not be the best one. There are not many exchange offices in the city, and they may charge quite a large fee for their services, so it is recommended to exchange money at the border or in the airport.
4. There are many places in the city, where visitors can pay by credit cards. Non-cash payments are accepted in most shops, restaurants and gas stations. Cash will be important only for tourists who expect to make purchases in open air markets, or who want to visit small shops and restaurants located away from the city center.
5. Tourists should keep in mind that exchanging currency using the services of individuals is forbidden. It is considered a serious crime. Do not agree to use the services of unknown people in the streets of the city, no matter how attractive a deal sounds.
6. Katowice is a cozy and quiet city, so it’s safe to walk in its main streets even late at night. However, travelers should not go for a walk to remote areas of the city alone. In this case it is better to explore these parts of the city together with a guide.
Read further: Katowice city guide
This article about Katowice is written by the orangesmile.com editorial team and is protected by the copyright law. The article can only be re-used with a direct link to www.orangesmile.com