To check our actual offers in Cancun, please use the orange form on the left side. Just enter the desired dates and time, pick-up location, your age and country of residence.
You may also choose a rental location in Cancun in three ways:
- enter Cancun into the left search form;
- use the interactive map below (FF or Opera);
- use the links below.
Low prices. OrangeSmile.com offers car reservation service in Cancun on the best-rate-guarantee basis, since we work with car suppliers directly. For your dates in Cancun, we select and present the best ever possible rental offers.
Our car rental process contains 3 simple steps: (1) search for available cars for your dates in Cancun; (2) select your car type; and (3) fill in the booking forms. When your booking in Cancun is completed, you will receive our confirmation voucher to your email address. Your reservation in Cancun should be confirmed by a valid credit card. During the booking process, please check your rental conditions.
To pick up your car at the rental point in Cancun, you need to provide our confirmation voucher, your driving license and a valid credit card. A credit card is necessary for a deposit. In Cancun, the deposit amount depends on the age of the driver and a type of the rented vehicle.
The final payment in Cancun is normally performed at the pick-up point. Our car hire points in Cancun accept VISA, MasterCard, etc - please check your rental conditions.
At the pick-up point in Cancun, please read the handling manual and check the car for present defects.
OrangeSmile.com wishes you a pleasant journey to Cancun!
1. Tourists, who plan to spend most of their free time in the beach, should definitely not forget to use protection from the sun. In summer it’s very easy to get burned even during an ordinary walk.
2. Don’t forget to take a special guide in one of tourist offices. The guide contains information about all important sights of not only the city but also its suburbs. In addition, such guidebooks usually suggest the most popular entertainment facilities and shopping centers.
3. Experienced travelers usually advise to make excursions in the city on your own as the services of travel agencies in Cancun are very expensive. It is better to rent a car or hire a taxi for the whole day. The cost of taxi services for 12 - 15 hours will be no more than US$300, and a driver will take clients to all interesting sights, including places of interest located outside the city.
4. One can find a taxi by booking it by phone or "catching" a free car on the road. The taxis that park near hotels usually have the most expensive rates, so budget travelers should catch cars away from hotels.
5. Bus remains the most popular form of public transport. The cost of a ride is about US$ 0.5. Buses ply along the main streets of the city starting from early in the morning till late at night. As a rule, buses stop on request only. In order to stop a bus, you will need to raise your hand.
Read further: Cancun city guide
This article about Cancun is written by the orangesmile.com editorial team and is protected by the copyright law. The article can only be re-used with a direct link to www.orangesmile.com