The Church of the Holy Spirit.
The Church of the Holy Spirit is the most important Orthodox church in Lithuania. Here visitors will see great icons that originally belonged to the Order of the Dominicans. Later, the church was changed and some features of baroque and even rococo appeared in its design. The interior of the church, made mostly in the Baroque style, is characterized by a large number of gold and silver details and a beautiful green altar with the multicolor font. The Church of the Holy Spirit is the location of relics of the three Orthodox holy martyrs - Anthony, John and Eustace. In 1347, they were hanged by the Lithuanian pagans because they had refused to eat meat during Lent. The Church of St. Theresa , built in 1650, is located right behind the Church of the Holy Spirit.
The City Hall.
In 1387, Vilnius received the city rights from the Grand Duke of Lithuania and the Polish king Jagiello. The building of the Town Hall was started a bit later. First mentions of the city hall appeared in 1432. The contemporary classical building appeared in the XVIII century. In 1845 – 1924, the complex housed a theater, and until 1991 the hall hosted the exhibition of the Museum of Art. In 1998, the building was given to the city, and today, by decision of the Vilnius government, the City Hall is used for representative celebrations.