To check our actual offers in Perpignan, please use the orange form on the left side. Just enter the desired dates and time, pick-up location, your age and country of residence.
You may also choose a rental location in Perpignan in three ways:
- enter Perpignan into the left search form;
- use the interactive map below (FF or Opera);
- use the links below.
Low prices. OrangeSmile.com offers car reservation service in Perpignan on the best-rate-guarantee basis, since we work with car suppliers directly. For your dates in Perpignan, we select and present the best ever possible rental offers.
Our car rental process contains 3 simple steps: (1) search for available cars for your dates in Perpignan; (2) select your car type; and (3) fill in the booking forms. When your booking in Perpignan is completed, you will receive our confirmation voucher to your email address. Your reservation in Perpignan should be confirmed by a valid credit card. During the booking process, please check your rental conditions.
To pick up your car at the rental point in Perpignan, you need to provide our confirmation voucher, your driving license and a valid credit card. A credit card is necessary for a deposit. In Perpignan, the deposit amount depends on the age of the driver and a type of the rented vehicle.
The final payment in Perpignan is normally performed at the pick-up point. Our car hire points in Perpignan accept VISA, MasterCard, etc - please check your rental conditions.
At the pick-up point in Perpignan, please read the handling manual and check the car for present defects.
OrangeSmile.com wishes you a pleasant journey to Perpignan!
1. The best way to pay for goods and services in Perpignan is national currency which should better be exchanged prior to a journey. Local banks and private currency exchange offices offer less profitable rates apart from charging a rather high transaction fee.
2. Prudent tourists should attentively examine menu on their visit to any of the city restaurants as commonly the menu contains two types of prices being the «au comptoir» и «а salle». The first type of prices is for visitors setting at a bar counter meanwhile the second type of price is for the visitors choosing a table in a restaurant hall. As a rule the «au comptoir» price is up to 15 – 20% lower than the «а salle» price.
3. Many local hotels serve free continental breakfasts for their guests. Many tourists will find the breakfast rather shy. Commonly the morning meal comprises croissants and other hot pastry with butter and marmalade as well as coffee.
4. The heat of the tourist season in Perpignan falls in summer. Hotels for this period should be reserved in advance. Another climax of tourist traffic in Perpignan is witnessed within Christmas holidays as this season features numerous entertaining events and festive markets and fairs.
5. Local people treat foreign tourists rather warm and friendly however they speak foreign languages rather unwillingly. To win goodwill of local folks and show respect towards local culture tourists should learn some phrases in French. It will be appropriate to have a French conversation book at hand during a journey.
Read further: Perpignan city guide
This article about Perpignan is written by the orangesmile.com editorial team and is protected by the copyright law. The article can only be re-used with a direct link to www.orangesmile.com