You can specify required rental date and time, vehicle category, pick-up/return location criteria in the orange form. In case your return location is different from the pick-up location, check the box 'Different Drop Off Location?'.
The preset location address: Wagramer Str. 177, Wien, 1220, Austria, area 'Vienna - Kagran'.
Alteration of the current rental location can be performed in three ways:
- by entering your desired destination in the 'Pick-up' field;
- by following the links to location pages shown below;
- by using the Vienna interactive map on the left.
Best rates. OrangeSmile.com provides cars for hire at the rental point 'Vienna - Kagran' at the lowest guaranteed prices. Our direct car suppliers often provide high discounts on the available models. For your specific dates at 'Vienna - Kagran', we will find for you the best online car hire offers.
The rental process consists of 3 simple steps: (1) search available cars for your dates at 'Vienna - Kagran'; (2) select the car type you wish to rent; and (3) complete the reservation form. Once your reservation at 'Vienna - Kagran' is processed, we will send the confirmation voucher to your email address.
A valid credit card is required to confirm a reservation at 'Vienna - Kagran'. Please check your rental conditions, prior making the reservation.
At the point 'Vienna - Kagran', you will be asked for your confirmation voucher, driving license and a valid credit card. A credit card is required for a safety deposit. The deposit amount at 'Vienna - Kagran' depends on the driver's age and the rented vehicle type.
The definitive payment is usually performed at the pick-up point. Our car suppliers at the point 'Vienna - Kagran' accept VISA, Master Card and other card types - please check your rental conditions.
OrangeSmile.com wishes you safe roads in Austria and a pleasant trip to Vienna!
1. The public transport system is very well developed here. Trams and buses work from early in the morning until midnight. After midnight you will see special night buses on main streets of the city.
2. Taxis are rather cheap in Vienna, but "catching" it on the streets of the city is simply impossible. It is better to call a car to a restaurant or a hotel. You can also take a taxi in one of special sites.
3. The majority of shops and shopping centers are open until 18:00. Shops located near railway stations work until 23:00.
4. Tobacco products can be purchased in special stores and kiosks only.
5. Leaving tips in local restaurants is customary. The usual size of tips is 5 - 10% of the total bill. Leaving tips in summer cafes and small restaurants is not necessary. You can also leave a monetary reward to taxi drivers and hotel employees, which should be not less than 1.5 Euros.
Read further: Vienna city guide
This article about Vienna is written by the orangesmile.com editorial team and is protected by the copyright law. The article can only be re-used with a direct link to www.orangesmile.com